** This is a contract role that goes through March 2024 with potential to extend **
Our tech client is hiring a Data Engineer to join their team. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with Employee Experience and Team Ops program owners, SMEs, partners, and data engineering resources to understand business needs and deliver appropriate solutions.
- Build queries, dashboards, and other analysis tools to provide relevant, actionable data to stakeholders at all levels.
- Own the end-to-end data engineering and reporting solution for Employee Experience and Team Ops.
- Intelligently design data models for optimal storage and retrieval. Apply proven expertise and build high-performance, scalable solutions.
- Deploy inclusive data quality checks to ensure high quality data.
- Securely source data from internal and external partners. Optimize existing pipelines, implement new ones, and maintain all domain-related data pipelines.
- Continuously improve data reporting and analysis process.
- Expertise in data management and modeling best practices
- Proficiency in Big Data stack environments (Hive)
- Competence with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, Vertica)
- Experience working with enterprise DE tools (Informatica), ability to learn in-house DE tools
- Coding and scripting experience with Python, PHP, SQL, CLI
- Experience building interactive dashboards using Tableau, Power BI, or other BI tools
Compensation Range: $145-155k/yr
*This pay range is Client-specific for the opening advertised. The identity of the Client will be disclosed if you are selected to move forward in the hiring process.
- 75% of employee-only Medical & Dental coverage
- Vision – opt-in available
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, AD&D coverage
- Short-term Disability, Accident, Cancer/Critical Illness, Pet insurance – opt-in available
** This is a contract role that goes through March 2024 with potential to extend**