We are currently looking for an Intern Data scientist to join our Product team. The ideal candidate will start in January 2024 and be with us for 4 to 6 months!
Izix is a smart parking company that strives at developing products and services that help ourreal estate and corporate clients digitize the way they manage their parking lots. And in doing so,we enable them to use their parking as a lever for better mobility in and around their buildings!
At Izix, you will work with young, motivated team members and support major clients from multiple industries across Western Europe.
What will you be doing ?
As a data scientist intern, you will be part of the Product Team. The main mission of this team is to give our customers insights into how their car parks are performing. Your job will be to help us create our analytics data warehouse that will power the insights we deliver to customers!
You’ll be working in collaboration with our Head of Product to derive . The objective for us is to have our own analytical metrics to ensure and improve our solution. To be successful in this role, it will awesome if you were in a Data Science degree, with a knowledge of AWS.
As a data scientist intern you will:
- Design and implement ETL pipelines to populate our Redshift warehouse
- Write queries to calculate parking KPIs
- Create models that predict car park occupancy across various time windows
Don't hesitate to apply if you don't fulfil 100% of the requirements. Superheroes don't exist. People with passion and talent do!
- Knowledge of AWS Redshift, Sagemaker and related technologies
- Knowledge of ETL processes (Bonus: Know how to implement ETL with AWS Glue)
- Knowledge of data visualisation technologies
- Knowledge of python and scikit-learn
- Knowledge of SQL
- You like working in the startup scene and have a passion for SaaS. You don't mind going the extra mile if needed
- You have a passion for products that solve real mobility problems
- Although you can work independently and efficiently
- You do what you promise and you take ownership of tasks. You always try to go for the best quality possible. You understand the why of decisions and you suggest improvements when you see an opportunity.
- You always aim for quality so you actively and consistently strive to expand your knowledge. You like sharing your knowledge with colleagues and the world through different channels. You are able to give others honest, constructive and actionable feedback.
- You can communicate clearly, also in writing, taking into account who your audience is. You are always honest, but you are aware of the situation and always stay polite. You know which is the right channel for each message or question. You document everything and in such a way that everybody can understand what is happening and why.
- Native speaker French, proficient English (dutch is a huge +)
- A lot to learn and even more than that, an opportunity to have a real impact on our product team, we need you to grow !
- Trimester team building event 🥳
- A nice and young environnement fulfilled with passionated people