Interwell Health is a kidney care management company that partners with physicians on its mission to reimagine healthcare—with the expertise, scale, compassion, and vision to set the standard for the industry and help patients live their best lives. We are on a mission to help people and we know the work we do changes their lives. If there is a better way, we will create it. So, if our mission speaks to you, join us!
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in quantitative problem solving, healthcare analytics and financial data modeling. The person in this role must be able to adapt quickly to shifting demands and priorities and partner with key stakeholders. Responsible for transforming healthcare data into analytical insights to inform decisions for both internal and external stakeholders. Works with healthcare claims data to generate measures of quality, cost and utilization of care. Comfortable working with large databases using tools such as SQL/SAS, and creates reports and dashboards using Power BI or other reporting tools.
You will also be responsible for transforming healthcare data into analytical insights to inform decisions for both internal and external stakeholders. Works with healthcare claims data to generate measures of quality, cost and utilization of care. Comfortable working with large databases using tools such as SQL/SAS, and creates reports and dashboards using Power BI or other reporting tools.
The work you will do:
- Implements reporting and reconciliation workflows and document processes.
- Responsible for experience studies and medical trend studies.
- Responsible for running queries and providing required analysis in order to understand related drivers (such as medical cost and utilization), as well as providing insightful commentary and sensitivity modeling analysis.
- Reports production to support financial reporting and operations.
- Performs research and collection of data, including data mining and reporting, which is provided to various internal and external partners.
- Develops and test interim solutions, manages basic process changes, as needed, evaluates and monitors results making the appropriate changes/improvements as applicable.
- Automates manual reporting and analysis of business implication and trends.
- Drives efforts to continually improve data capabilities and quality of department analysis and reporting.
- Development of revenue and medical claims expense models for evaluating and projecting risk based contracts with health plan clients, ACOs and government partners.
- Profitability analysis and drill down analysis into actual expected variances.
The skills and qualifications you need:
- Bachelor's Degree; Advanced Degree desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 - 8 years of healthcare data experience.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, database and email applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple departments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
Our mission is to reinvent healthcare to help patients live their best lives, and we proudly live our mission-driven values:
- We care deeply about the people we serve.
- We are better when we work together.
- Humility is a source of our strength.
- We bring joy to our work.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. Everyone is welcome and included. We value our differences and learn from each other. Our team members come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. No matter how you identify your lifestyle, creed, or fandom, we value everyone's unique journey.
Oh, and one more thing … a recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
Come join us and help our patients live their best lives. Learn more at www.interwellhealth.com.
It has come to our attention that some individuals or organizations are reaching out to job seekers and posing as potential employers presenting enticing employment offers. We want to emphasize that these offers are not associated with our company and may be fraudulent in nature. Please note that our organization will not extend a job offer without prior communication with our recruiting team, hiring managers and a formal interview process.