Divisional Vice President, Sales, Data Integrations & Embedded Analytics
Sep 08, 2023
Raleigh, NC, United States
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The DVP Sales, Data Integrations/Embedded Analytics will lead a B2B team of Account Executives. S/he/they will communicate, implement and execute sales activities and strategies to maximize sales bookings in line with corporate objectives, as well as assume responsibility for accurately forecasting monthly, quarterly and annual bookings.
- Engage and lead a sales team of 6-10 Account Executives
- Lead Account Executives to proper sales activity, pipeline creation and quarterly bookings success
- Deliver coaching throughout the sales process to help sales reps improve and achieve their goals
- Provide direction, development and inspiration to team members
- Manage the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce
- Responsible for professional development, career planning, performance management
- Customarily and regularly engage at client and partner facilities
- Assume responsibility for sales objectives
- Contribute to territory planning and properly setting sales targets
- Participate with the reps throughout the account planning process
The DVP Sales, Data Integrations/Embedded Analytics must also drive company culture and core values. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, analytical thinker and doer with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and a passion for scaling companies. Although insightsoftware’s global operations are currently remote due to COVID-19, candidates must be willing to travel as needed throughout the region in the future.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of leading and managing a B2B Software Sales Team, focused on New Logo
- 3-5 years' experience in a software or technology enterprise sales motion
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue growth targets
- Proven ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach
- Demonstrated expertise teaching and coaching customer-facing teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Established track record of coordinating and collaborating across multiple functions to close revenue
- Ability to travel as needed throughout the region (up to 50%)
- Thorough knowledge of embedded analytics, data integration software, BI
- Experience working with private equity
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **
insightsoftware About Us: Hear From Our Team - InsightSoftware (wistia.com)