IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we're flexible, we're innovative, and we're focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society's greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We're looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we'll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
The role will be hands-on in designing and building the business and technical solutions for reporting and analytics using data generated within the IFS ERP and supplementary data sources.
The role requires a person who has development experience in complex data analysis using a variety of techniques and tools such as SQL, Azure Data Factory (Pipelines), Python and using analytical environment of Power BI.
It demands an understanding of how to design, manage and consume data to deliver a solution to wider BI user community through Power BI platform, with focus on the worldclass UI/UX.
The critical skill required is being able to interpret business requirements and explain these to technical teams and participate in building a solution throughout Agile paradigm.
Essential duties and accountabilities:
- Hands-on analysis and modeling of complex data sets to understand how it can solve business problems and provide insights.
- Being the go-to person for collaboration between business and technical resources
- Familiar with development planning and delivery using the Agile project methodology
- Provision of business and technical requirements documentation
- Ability to operate as part of a project with defined outcomes
- Demonstratable hands on experience of delivering BI and Analytical solutions using a variety of tools (mainly PowerBI, Excel). Use of Tableau or Qlik would also be beneficial
- Demonstratable hands on experience of delivering BI solutions using the Microsoft toolset, specifically PBI Datasets (SSAS), Power Apps, DAX and Power BI, Azure Data Factory
- Ability to understand and debug complex pipelines in Data Factory
- Ability to write code in either SQL, Python
- Evidence of strong design (UML), documentation and presentation skills
- Fluent in data visualization, data wrangling, statistical analysis, processing of large datasets
- Good communicator with experience of explaining technical information to a non-technical audiences
- Attention to detail and focused on accuracy of output
- Code version management (Bitbucket, Harvest or GitHub)
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Examples of solving tangible business problems using data analytics based off complex data structures.
- Extracting data from an IFS, SAP or Oracle ERP for reporting and analysis purposes
- Finance and commercial business process knowledge ideally within the IT or Software Industry
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.