Data and Analytics Specialist - Power BI Expert
Nov 11, 2023
H&M Group is on a journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today and tomorrow. Through collaboration, innovation, and technology we challenge ourselves and the industry. To cater to the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, our tech organisation delivers solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
We are accelerating digitalisation and to stay relevant, we need to ensure we have strong leaders in place to bring our best capabilities, innovation ideas and talented technologists to support the transformation of H&M Group.
As a Data Analyst – Power BI expert, you will work closely with the Product Managers, Engineers, Business Experts, Data Scientists, and fellow data Analysts to create value from data while working towards the goal of improving our ability to make data driven decisions. You will work with multiple complex data sources where your focus will be in building reporting tools and dashboards, and products around data, while securing the realization of business value from data.
You will be the first Power BI expert and as a subject matter expert in Power BI your impact on the company will be significant. You will be working in product teams within different programs within Tech center and H&M’s backbone of Data. Your flexibility to change environment will be the key to being able to support many teams and products depending on the needs and prioritized products. Working in an agile way, you will be supporting multiple teams at the time and your main task will be to create and maintain dashboards and help develop and grow the analyst community. You will serve as a visualization champion both within AIAD area as well as in the broad Data Analyst community at H&M. You will be leading the way in upskilling the community on visualization related topics.
- Translate business need into intuitive KPI's and challenge the status quo of today's metrics selection
- Create and maintain intuitive dashboards.
- You will combine, explore, and draw valuable insights from data. Work with large and complex data assets from different parts of the business.
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets to enable the business to take data-driven decisions.
- Empower stakeholders to improve the value through expert analysis and visualization of various types of data.
- You will take an important part in developing and growing analyst community.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Data Analyst and Power BI expert, preferably in a product team settings
- Power BI tools
- Technical experience in SQL and GCP
- Be Analytical and creative with a desire to develop yourself
- Academic degree within Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or similar is preferred
- Ability to work with large and complex data sets
- Ability to communicate and explain data and its implications to various stakeholders
- Ability to analyze and create dashboards for large amounts of data into clear insights
- Ability to align assignments with the strategic goals of the business
- Ability to strive to reach goals, prioritize tasks and take direct action to address problems while ensuring to meet deadlines and achieve results
- Ability to advise the business in the best solution from both a business and technical perspective
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Working with tech at H&M Group
Shaping the future of fashion with people, data, and tech. The fashion and retail industries are going through a transformation, driven by customers' technology and sustainability expectations. At H&M Group, we want to shape the future of fashion and lifestyle by harnessing the power of smart tech and data. With our 74-year history of innovation, we understand the need to collaborate and co-create with engineers and tech specialists around the world to achieve our vision.
What we offer!
You are joining a unique value-driven culture, a large tech network and community where you can be yourself. Besides the obvious perks such as staff discount card, flexible work life, learning communities, wellness benefits, parental benefits etc. There are endless opportunities to experiment and grow in any direction that you want, and when you grow, we grow. Being a major player gives us countless opportunities to make a real impact and shape the future.
We are committed to create an inclusive & diverse workplace with a culture that is dynamic and innovative.
This is a full-time position based in Stockholm, please apply as soon as possible.
We do not accept applications through email due to GDPR.