EBO Accounts Receivable (India)
Up to 25%
What You Will Do:
- Design efficient database that meets the need and expectation of all its users.
- Ensure all data is intelligently stored and processed.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources.
- Participate with other specialist/leads/managers to understand reporting requirements and work on building solutions or reporting system as per business needs.
- Structure company data, do Data Modelling and assist with schema design.
- Collate, prepare, and present statistical information for internal and external use.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
What You Will Need:
- Proficient with SQL, MS Office Applications like Excel, Access, Power BI.
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments that includes internal, external and customer teams.
- Data Modelling.
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- At least 5 years as a DBA in managing and tuning databases.
- Bachelors in computer science/ IT.
What Would Be Nice To Have:
- Reporting and Analysis: Power BI,
- VBA Develop automation scripts using Excel Macros.
- MS Excel Expertise in Excel reporting and dashboards.
- MS Access database and application development.
- Communicate seamlessly with Client Business lines, Leadership team and other internal stakeholders.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts and mandatory work from office
- Good to have but not mandatory – Python, Power Automate, Power Apps.
What We Offer:
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting via email at [email protected]. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.