How you will contribute to our success:
- Gather, define, and translate business requirements into specifications
- Create end-to-end PowerBI solutions and present this back to BI SME’s and the business following specific requests.
- Problem solving and support business unit issues and questions
- Implement development best practices ensuring reliability, easy and no/as little as possible manual maintenance
- Provide advice, guidance and assistance in the implementation of strategic PowerBI aims
- Analysis of usage and adoption levels based on PBI Statistics (to identify best practices)
- Engage with Tech teams to implement necessary PowerBI service settings
- Providing peer-reviews of changes implemented by other PowerBI team members
- Support the collection, collation and cataloguing of BI data requirements, metrics and KPIs across all functional streams.
- Develop and maintain supporting technical documentation and back-end design.
- Support functional BI SMEs in report reconciliation and alignment
- Mentoring and upskilling other PowerBI team members
- Conducting technical KT sessions
Ideally, we are looking for a PowerBI Leading Developer with the below:
- Information technology qualification or equivalent training and experience
- In depth PowerBI experience (5 years+)
- Proficient knowledge of DAX language, Power Pivot and Power Query (including M language)
- Experience in sourcing PowerBI from SAP BW queries, SAP HANA, Azure data bricks, SharePoint, Office 365, Oracle and Common Data Services
- Combining multiple data sources, including business-user managed files
- Experience with strong large-scale data, data ingesting, enriching, modeling, dataflows
- Ability to create beyond basic report format (storytelling, what-if analyses, forecasts, and other predictions)
- PowerBI Service administration (maintenance and management)
- Understanding of in depth authorization concepts (including RLS)
- Excellent written and oral communication and problem-solving skills. Ability to handle multiple deliverables across
- Experience with designing and architecting analytics/reporting tools/solutions
- Experience of management reporting(Finance)
- Experience in report performance optimization
- Knowledge and experience in the configuration / setup / licensing of power BI within an operational business entity
- Track record of building stakeholder relationships in a global, cross-functional context.
- Ability to work independently & manage multiple priorities
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- On-site customer experience
- Experience with Power BI Inforiver is a plus
- Power Automate experience is a plus
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by being ambitious for patients, accountable for impact and doing the right thing
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKline (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in “gsk.com”, you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing [email protected], so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.