Gravel is a technology company that makes it simple for you to find qualified and trustworthy construction workers. Since 2019, we have committed to making a difference through the power of technology for both our clients' projects and blue collar workers.
We aim to solve quality labor shortages by democratizing access to blue collar workforces without boundaries, while also providing our clients with peace of mind through our excellent services.
- Gather requirements from users, analyze these findings and provide recommendations for more enhanced solutions and data requirements
- Work within a cross-functional product team, collaborating with multiple stakeholders to rapidly develop scalable data pipelines from start to finish
- Ensure data quality through automated testing
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics
- Research innovative technologies and make continuous improvements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Data Engineer or Data Analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and present information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in building data lake/warehouse solutions consisting of structured and unstructured data.
- Hands-on experience with big data technologies (e.g. Spark, Hive, Bigquery, MySQL, Postgre, etc)
- Able to communicate in English effectively