Graduate Data Analytics Cross-Functional (Commercial) - Automobile Manufacturer
Sep 19, 2023
Gaydon, England, United Kingdom
We are looking for graduates to join our industry-leading cross-functional programme.
Analytics is a key source of competitive advantage for our shared future and how we can create modern luxury through data-driven design. Data and analytics create value, drive profitable growth and make the business more efficient and agile by delivering quickly actionable insights. This is powering a self-service analytics revolution and building transformational solutions supported by best-in-class analytics technology, processes and people. We’re analysing the future of the movement.
As the competitive automotive landscape continues to evolve with increasing digital touchpoints, more connected vehicles and various ownership models, JLR is making continued strides in the transformation of its world-class brands – and data is at the core of this.
You will need to be on track to achieve at least a 2.2 degree in any degree discipline.
- We are particularly keen to receive applications from students with a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths) background
However, it is more important than that is a passion for analytics and problem-solving, the curiosity to understand a business problem and explore innovative solutions, the confidence to champion new initiatives, strong numerical skills and be an excellent communicator.
- Starting salary £29,000
- £2,000 joining bonus
- We are UK’s largest investor in automotive research, development and engineering.
- We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive culture that is representative of the society in which we live; a culture in which every one of our employees can bring their authentic self to work and reach their full potential.
- We employ almost 40,000 people across the globe and continue to employ and re-skill our talent for our modern luxury, all-electric future.
- People are the soul of our business.
- Engage in a learning programme, delivered by an industry-recognised provider.
- Develop core skills and technical expertise tailored to your programme.
- Learn and grow from industry-leading experts with your personal and professional development as their focus – together, we achieve great things!
- Join a community of Graduates and early careers hires. From rock-climbing and football to coffee roulettes and a summer ball – there’s lots to enjoy!
- Apply your degree. Lead crucial projects. Make an impact across your two-year programme. Become a rounded professional and unlock your future career.