About the Role:
Based in Ho Chi Minh City, the Data Analyst will be supporting marketing teams across all products (GoFood, GoRide, GoCar, and GoSend) in Gojek Vietnam. This role reports into Head of Marketing and Head of Strategy & Planning. Armed with a strong understanding of technical data skills, marketing growth metrics, and digital media, you’ll not only be our thought-partner in all things, but also a custodian of marketing attribution logics and marketing budget tracker for the team.
Key responsibilities come in the form of both front-end and back-end efforts, where you would shift between insight generation mined from both our internal and marketing platform data as well as crafting back-end tools used to further support the Marketing team. As a self starter, you’ll also be collaborating with other departments across Gojek to solve some of the most challenging business problems across different product verticals, and directly shape the future of the team and the business.
What you’ll do
- Build, automate, and service team-oriented dashboards for marketing teams
- Be a custodian of marketing datamart with specific responsibility for maintenance and management of 3rd party data to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Perform experiments, analysis, and post-activity evaluations to deliver customer insights and drive strategic recommendations for optimization
- Identification of key trends and criteria that influence customer behaviors
- Perform timely and accurate KPI reporting on a weekly, monthly basis and as per Business needs
- Support in marketing budget tracker and Coupa system
What you’ll need
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related quantitative field or equivalent practical experience
- At least 2+ years of experience in data analysis or a related field
- Proficiency databases and querying (e.g SQL, MapReduce, Hadoop, etc), dash boarding tools (Tableau, Data Studio, Qlik, etc) and statistical tools(e.g R, Python, or similar, etc)
- Experience in analyzing marketing data to identify impactful and business-relevant conclusions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills, with experience in presenting results to multiple stakeholders
- Understand and familiar with digital ads manager and set up across social media channels is preferable
- Bonus points if experience working in a technology-related firm
About the Team:
Data Analyst is a part of the Marketing Function under the Gojek Vietnam Regional Team, it’s a lean and powerful team based in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi - Vietnam. We are in charge of Gojek products and analyzing the customer’s behaviors in order to better cater our products (GoFood, GoRide, GoCar, and GoSend). Our Marketing Function manages brands communication and growth, digital ads, CRM, social media, activation and offline visibility. Most importantly, we hold the crucial role in nurturing the Gojek products as well as being the brand “mediator”, connecting closely with Cross Functionals: Partnership, Operations, Merchants, Corporate Affairs, Government Relations, Customer Care Unit to name a few. During our free time you would find us traveling, reading novels/comics, doing flower arrangement, playing a video game, engrossing in a drama, or on a stage dancing. We love to catch up after office hours for dinner or casual chit chat. We’re made up of travelers, movie game fanatics, food and pet lovers.
About GoTo Group
GoTo Group is the largest digital ecosystem in Indonesia with its mission to “Empower Progress’ by offering technological infrastructure and solutions for everyone to access and thrive in the digital economy. The GoTo ecosystem consists of on-demand transportation services, e-commerce, food and grocery delivery, logistics and fulfillment, as well as financial and payment services through the Gojek, Tokopedia and GoTo Financial platforms.It is the first platform in Southeast Asia that hosts these crucial cases in a single ecosystem, capturing the majority of Indonesia’s vast consumer household.
Gojek is Southeast Asia’s leading on-demand platform and pioneer of the multi-service ecosystem with over 2.5 million driver partners across the regions offering a wide range of services such as transportation, food delivery, logistics and more. With its mission to create impact at scale, Gojek is committed to resolving consumer problems and raising standards of living by connecting consumers to the best providers of goods and services in the market.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial accelerates financial inclusion through its leading financial services and merchants solutions. Its consumer services include GoPay and GoPayLater and serve businesses of all sizes through Midtrans, Moka, GoBiz Plus, GoBiz, and Selly. With its trusted and inclusive ecosystem of products, GoTo Financial is open to new growth opportunities and aims to empower everyone to Make It Happen, Make It Together, Make It Last.
Tokopedia is an Indonesian technology company with a mission to democratize commerce through technology. It has been a driving force behind Indonesia's digital development since its foundation in 2009, with more than 99% of districts and empowered around 12 million merchants listed nationwide. With Nakama ranging all across Indonesia, Tokopedia aims to simplify the lives of many to #FindYourPurpose together.
GoTo and its business units, including Gojek, Tokopedia, GoToFinancial and GoToLogistics ("GoTo") only post job opportunities on our official channels on our respective company websites and on LinkedIn. GoTo is not liable for any job postings or job offers that did not originate from us. You should conduct your own due diligence to prevent being victims of any fake job scams, if they did not originate from GoTo's official recruitment channels.