About the team:
The Advanced Analytics team within Service Operation group generates valuable insights by interpreting large volumes of data for Service Delivery associates and their leaders around new ideas, opportunities and strategies on the way we engage clients, leading to higher client retention.
What you will do:
Lead program management of key analytic and people initiatives across the Services Analytics and Productivity Team
- Oversee the life cycle of planned data, metrics, and analytics initiatives
- Develop project plans, roadmaps, milestones, reporting mechanisms, and operation protocols
- Create executive level communications and presentations
Design, Define and develop new metrics to support analytics team members with data and reporting requirements
- Help develop, maintain, and document data model, data dictionary and data flow diagrams
- Partner with internal stakeholders on the architecture, prototyping and automation of data extracts
- Guide the transformation, cleansing, and integration of data from multiple sources
Lead the metrics governance and data council to ensure new metrics are created with organizational alignment in mind and are defined in congruence with existing definitions if they exist
Develop control structures within a simple environment to ensure the accuracy and quality of data through all upstream and downstream data channels
Facilitate the development and implementation of data quality standards, data protection standards and adoption requirements across the Automation team
Manage a team of around 5-10 people; Be an effective leader, train and coach new hires who would specialize in business and advanced analytics projects; drive team building and recruiting activities
Work with senior stakeholders closely to deliver data driven decision making for the business
What you will need:
- 9+ years of progressive analytics and data engineering experience a must; Consulting experience preferred
- Experience in Data Governance and Metrics Management, leading data quality and data protection management practices
- Experience mentoring and managing other Data Engineers, ensuring data engineering best practices are being followed
- Expert level in Datalake, Data bricks, Python or SQL to retrieve and transform data from warehouse is a must. Solid hands-on experience with traditional data engineering tasks such as building analytical data records preferred_._
- Strong Project Management skills, ability to set and align project priorities with Departmental strategy
- Ability to break down complex problems and projects into manageable goals, to get to the heart of the problem and make sound and timely decisions to resolve problems
- Ability to manage senior relationships across all the Business and Functional areas
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to [email protected].
Job Requisition ID:81216
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.