Entry-Level Data Analyst, ActualTech Media
Sep 07, 2023
United States - Remote
Three-month contract position. This role will provide data analysis, data hygiene and reporting tasks primarily in support of the ActualTech demand generation team. Working closely with the ActualTech webinar production team, this role will assist demand generation and marketing managers in executing on client programs.
● Analyzing and cleansing lead report lists according to pre-defined criteria
● Generating custom program reports for the demand generation and events teams
● Analyzing and deploying client suppression and account based marketing target data and lists within client programs
● Determining email list targeting capability for prospective client webinar and content syndication programs
● Other data analysis and hygiene tasks as required
What do I need to succeed?
Deep familiarity with Microsoft Excel, data analysis, technical problem solving and the ability to apply principle-based training to specific data analysis scenarios. A diploma in a data or database technologies related field is required. SQL server experience is an asset.
What will I get in return?
● This is a three-month contract-only role, with a possibility for extension if the initial engagement is successful.
● $3500 CAD/$2650 US per month, Invoiced Monthly
● 100% Remote
We are Future
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
We’re Future. We’re 3000+ colleagues over 250+ brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We’ve got ambitious plans that build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities and we’re looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.
Want to know more... https://youtu.be/xxfSvjPuZdc
Inclusion & Diversity
At Future we are passionate about ensuring that as a business we are continuing to promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do. Future is an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process will be free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respects all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values which will continue to ensure that all applicants, current and future employees are treated with respect and fairness.
We are continuing to be inclusive in our approach to flexible working, ensuring that we are making adjustments where required and providing our employees the tools and support to enable them to grow and flourish in their careers.