At FREE NOW we are at an exciting point in our history - we are building a world-class product that is being used daily by more than a million people. We are a part of one of the most dynamic spaces for innovation in today's world: shaping mobility. Our daily business is solving large-scale, complex problems – and we love it!
We are keen on hiring an Operations Data Analyst (m/f/d) with a focus on marketplace performance initiatives for helping us to create actionable insights, to make the business even smarter and to enable us to make more efficient marketplace decisions. Being part of the Operations Data team, you will work closely together with other data analysts, scientists and engineers while collaborating with business stakeholders and market specialists on a daily basis.
With us, you will stretch, learn and grow in a creative, diverse, and collaborative environment that spans more than 70 nationalities and 11 markets across Europe. Don’t join FREENOW because of our perks or great office locations, join us if you can’t wait to disrupt the mobility industry with us!
You can join us either in one of our offices in Hamburg, Berlin or Barcelona or 100% remote within the EU/within Europe in the following countries where we have an office: Spain, Germany, The Netherlands, Austria, Portugal, Italy, England, Ireland, Poland & Greece
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURES WILL INCLUDE:
- Analysing and solving business problems with focus on understanding root causes and driving forward-looking opportunities
- Deep dive the data to uncover actionable insights for known and unknown problems
- Take on a project-oriented role, delving into various sub-domains like incentives, fulfilment, pricing, segmentation, or monetization initiatives, contributing to the dynamic landscape of marketplace performance.
- Effectively align with Marketplace Performance Managers and Data Ops Leads on initiatives and data discoveries to continuously improve our marketplace
- You will work with large, interesting data sets including historical, real time and third party data streams
- Bring new insights and champion them using dashboards and good storytelling! We value ideas over hierarchy, and there's always a new path to follow if your idea is convincing and well backed with data
- You connect the requirements of the Marketplace Performance teams with the expertise of our data team with regards to partner or tool implementations, tracking, aggregations, and continuous improvement of our data structure in the DWH.
Our Techstack: SQL | Databricks | Tableau | Python | Airflow | Metabase & more
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- You are a problem solver, detail-oriented and self-motivated who thrives in an innovative, highly motivated environment, combining technical and business perspectives.
- Preferably experience working on a wide array of marketplace performance domains, including pricing, fulfilment, incentivisation or monetization
- While we typically look for candidates with advanced University degrees in Maths, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other quantitative disciplines, we're happy for you to prove us wrong and show that these degrees aren't necessary
- An analytical mindset and the ability to handle database queries yourself (i.e. in SQL, Python, etc.).
- You understand how to engage and influence decision-makers by using data visualisation & storytelling using BI tools like Tableau and have excellent communication skills in English.
- You are passionate about harnessing data and have the will to play an essential role in the future of urban transportation.
- A plus - not a must - is having experience in developing ETL pipelines (e.g. in Airflow)
BENEFITS & PERKS IN A NUTSHELL:
Fully remote* or hybrid working models
Free Udemy e-learning access
Sabbatical & special leave policies
Subsidised gym membership
Birthday, 24th + 31st December off
Partner product discounts
Mobility Benefits card
Free language courses
Employee assistance program
Personal development budget
Plus more local benefits depending on your work location!
*in one of the 10 countries where we have a legal entity: The Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Austria, Portugal, Italy, England, Ireland, Poland & Greece
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION:
FREENOW is an equal opportunity employer and we consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We want you to grow and evolve, bring your true self to work.