Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world. We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and cultivate a workplace culture of belonging that views uniqueness as a competitive edge and builds a community that enables our people to push the limits of innovation to make great products that create value and improve people's lives. A career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference and invest in your growth in a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment. If you are excited about a role but don't meet every bullet point, we encourage you to apply and join us to create the extraordinary.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Developer – IT at Chennai.
What a typical day looks like:
- The Collaboration Analytics Engineer is a Flex Collaborator responsible to collect, analyze, propose and maintain data visualizations.
- Will be responsible to design data collection mechanisms, maintain these data collections, look for new data source to analyze and interpret information through visualization and statistics.
- Should have the capability to build predictive models to understand trends and improve systems usage through data analysis.
- Responsible for modeling complex problems, discovering insights and identifying opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques.
- The Collaboration Analytics Engineer is in charge of provide accurate information to upper management based on data collection and analysis.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- 3+ years hands-on experience in software design and development, database design and development, and system integration
- Expert in SQL / Power BI / Tableau and Python etc ..
- Analytical Thinking (Job Details); Data Analysis (Job Details); Data Collections (Job Details); Data Interpretations (Job Details); Problem Solving (Job Details); Technical Support (Worker Profiles).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Coach/Train junior developers and share knowledge with other developers.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a team environment.
- Experience in the ITIL process is an added advantage.
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
Flex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected]. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.