Business Intelligence Senior Associate - Single Family Risk (Open to Remote)
Nov 10, 2023
Washington, DC, United States
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do helps make a home a possibility for millions of homeowners and renters. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing, flexible environment. Here, you will grow your career and help create access to fair, affordable housing finance.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will assess customer requests and collaborate with your team to determine solutions to solve business needs, use applications and BI tools to explore and understand data, and provide BI insights and solutions.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Business Intelligence Senior Associate - Single Family Risk role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Attend meetings to discuss and identify business needs and strive to do what's right for our team and stakeholders.
- Contribute to designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining business intelligence (BI) applications and tools.
- Draft automated business processes and mechanisms to generate meaningful reports to help us deliver on Fannie Mae's vision and purpose.
- Analyze data to drive business decision-making capabilities.
- Contribute to identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems, including developing and implementing requirements for new features and enhancements.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experience
- 2 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Programming including coding, debugging, and using relevant programming languages.
- Experience using statistical methods, including developing and testing hypotheses, using experimental design, and running linear and logistic regressions.
- Risk Assessment and Management skills including evaluating and designing controls, conducting impact assessments, identifying control gaps, and remediating risk
- Skilled in the graphical representation of information in the form of a charts, diagrams, pictures, and dashboards with programs and tools such as Excel, Tableau, or Power BI; ability to present information in an engaging, easy to understand manner
- Able to work with individuals having different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively while working toward a common goal
- Experience analyzing data to identify trends or relationships to inform conclusions about the data
- Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts and answer critical questions
- Ability to transform business processes using BPA, RPA, or other technology-enabled automation
- Experience creating user support documentation or job aids
- Skilled in SQL
- Skilled in TOAD SQL database management tool (or similar)
- Skilled in Tableau Desktop and Server
- Skilled in Excel
- Experience using JIRA
- Exposure to Alteryx for data analytics applications
- Exposure to AWS or other cloud technologies
- Exposure to Python and/or R programming
Single Family Risk - Business Intelligence - Senior Associate/ REF12504C
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is primarily a hybrid company. We embrace flexibility for our employees while providing office space for in-person work and collaboration. This role is classified as open to remote. If you speak with a Recruiter, they will provide you with more information about the definition of this classification.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at [email protected]
The hiring range for this role is set forth on each of our job postings located on Fannie Mae's Career Site. Final salaries will generally vary within that range based on factors that include but are not limited to, skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and other relevant qualifications. This position is eligible to participate in a Fannie Mae incentive program (subject to the terms of the program). As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Fannie Mae offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle, and other benefits and perks that enhance an employee’s physical, mental, emotional, and financial well-being. See more here.