Discover the Unexpected
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 20k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow. To do this we employ the greatest and brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference.
Learn more at www.experianplc.com
Our exciting SAM opportunity is a hybrid hunter role responsible for selling Experian’s leading data management solutions into our buoyant VIC portfolio. This is a high performing portfolio with substantial upside and will suit a savvy operator that’s comfortable selling small one-off deals, say a small data cleanse, through to larger complex deals that offer tailored data solutions involving our proprietary tech and expert consulting.
It’s a fast-paced 360 sales role - expectation would be 15 new meetings a month and 10 follow up meetings. This role will focus on Experian’s Data Quality solutions including Data Validation, Data Management, Data Enrichment and Single View Technologies.
What you’ll need to bring to the role & Experian
- You will be responsible for delivering an agreed revenue target by working closely with our Clients and prospects to understand their requirements and identify ways in which we can help them achieve their commercial objectives by better understanding, interacting with and targeting their customers.
- You will need to be agile in every conversation and curious in your questioning to understand challenges, requirements and opportunities. Long story short - We’re looking for a dynamic individual who possess an innately curious mind, strong sales methodology and a desire to grow.
Work that matters - What you’ll be doing
- Predominately be focused on the acquisition of new business opportunities within existing customer accounts and prospects. Manage and close business within these customer accounts
- Intelligently prospect for new potential clients
- Attend SPIN and STRONGMAN sales training to enhance current sales skills as well as internal Sales Training Workshops
- Become a Trusted Advisor and go-to Subject Matter Expert for your Clients
- Coordinate and structure weekly schedule with Regional Sales Manager
- Manage own performance and take responsibility for self-development in line with personal and Company objectives
- Champion Experian values
More about you
- You’ll need to be a self-starter, confident doing lead gen and attending meetings, with or without technical presales assistance
- A keen interest in data and its applications would really help.
- This role would suit someone with 4-6 years’ experience and with some exposure to enterprise software sales.
- You will need to be agile in every conversation and curious in your questioning to understand challenges, requirements and opportunities.
- We’re a high-performance and driven team but we don’t forget to celebrate success
- We offer strong career and international opportunities for high performers
- We’re one of the most successful teams in Experian globally
- We invest heavily in our products and our people
- We offer training and support from experienced consultants and managers, and dedicated learning & development time
- We are an endorsed employer for all women. See our full range of benefits and policies directly at Work180: https://work180.com/en-au/for-women/employer/experian
Culture at Experian
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours.
Experian Asia Pacific's culture, people, flexibility and environments are key differentiators. We take our people and equal opportunity agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; DEI, work/life balance, development, authenticity, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on. We’re an award winning organisation due to our strong people focus (Great Place To Work, Top Employer and Employer of Choice).
Experian Asia Pacific leverages cutting edge data science, inclusion and start-up mindsets to build tomorrow's credit solutions. Innovation is a critical part of Experian's DNA and practices. As is our diverse workforce, which drives our success. Everyone can succeed at Experian, irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, colour, sexuality, physical ability or age. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at the earliest opportunity.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here