(Junior) Data Analyst Finance & Payment (m/f/d)
Sep 19, 2023
Discover the Unexpected
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 30. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 21k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow. To do this we employ the brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference. Together we are #UniquelyExperian
- You are the expert for analytical and methodical questions in credit risk management in the financial sector. This can involve, for example, decisions on credit applications, the management of credit lines, the identification of contracts at risk of default or the handling of files transferred to collections. Data and analyses enable better strategies and processes for all issues. You generate these insights with your evaluations.
- Exciting topics in these evaluations? Of course, from creditworthiness checks to identity determination and fraud detection, it's all there. You work with data services from Experian as well as with data provided by our customers. Through your analyses, you show our clients potentials for how they can profitably integrate this additional information.
- You prepare your results in a way that is suitable for the target group and present your findings to your colleagues and customers.
- Together with our sales team, you will also be in contact with new and existing customers and provide support in customer care.
- You'll also get to see the bigger picture by working on specific assignments in the Telecomunication, E-Commerce and Insurance sectors.
Why this position is important to Experian
This role is a key component in our drive to make the financial world safer and more efficient. Your analytical skills and expertise with data will directly contribute to developing and deploying innovative solutions for our clients. Through your work, you contribute to strengthening trust in financial systems and underlying governance and decision-making mechanisms.
- You enjoy digging deep into data and have a knack for analytical and methodological questions.
- Ideally, you've already worked in Risk Management and are experienced in this area. Knowledge of credit application processes in financial institutions or in the debt collection and factoring environment is an advantage.
- You are a solution-oriented thinker, a fast learner and can work independently in a fast-paced work environment.
- A university degree in a relevant area of study is a must.
- You have a good command of Python and if you also have experience with SAS, SQL and PowerBI, all the better.
- Your German and English language skills are top-notch.
More about you
- You are an analytical whiz. You enjoy digging into complex data and spotting patterns. Your ability to think logically and strategically helps you find the best solutions.
- You are a fast learner and adaptable. You thrive in a dynamic environment and are comfortable with uncertainty and change.
- You are a good communicator, able to communicate both technical and non-technical issues in a clear and understandable way. You are able to interact effectively with customers and team members due to your interpersonal skills.
Our uniqueness is that we truly celebrate yours
Experian's culture and people are key differentiators. We take our people agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; DEI, work/life balance, development, authenticity, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on. We’re an award winning organisation due to our strong people first approach. If you’re excited about this role and the thought of being part of our Experian family but feel your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the role overview we’d still love to hear from you and explore things further.
Innovation is a critical part of Experian's DNA and practices, and our diverse workforce drives our success. Everyone can succeed at Experian and bring their whole self to work, irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, colour, sexuality, physical ability or age. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at the earliest opportunity.
Ready to make a difference?
If you're keen to help shape the future of technology at Experian, then get in touch! To stand out from the crowd, send us a 300-word response about why you and this role just belong together. Tell us about your approach to the role and how Experian can best support you.
Your contact at Experian
Sascha Michael Geier
Senior Talent Acquisition & Employer Brand Partner
Experian EMEA APAC
Phone: +49 160 98188146
Email: [email protected]
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here