Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments — from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers — we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence.
We have 20,000 people operating across 43 countries. By investing in our people, technology and innovation, we can help transform businesses, help communities prosper, enable more people to feel included in the financial opportunities that should be available to them, and help people to thrive. We're looking for inspired employees that want to make an impact on people and business.
We're currently looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join our Marketing Service Team and produce analysis, design and implementation of well tested data solutions to meet business requirements with the assistance of senior staff.
You're probably wondering what you'll be doing:
- Completing an initial Data analysis and audit;
- Ensuring an initial document is supplied and/or a discussion takes place that identifies the main requirements of the new development;
- Checking supplied data’s suitability for the development. Including highlighting defects in the supplied data;
- Understanding the structure and relationships within the data and follow specification;
- Ensuring that adequate testing takes place at each stage of the build process;
- Completing any required audit and login procedures;
- Initiation and implementation of solutions, including coding and testing as required, with assistance;
- Sharing technical knowledge/expertise with team colleagues, management, and clients;
- Working with other functional experts in the fields of Data Analyst, Modelling, Software Development, GIS and QA to develop the most appropriate solution for any given problem;
- Management of own tasks and time to ensure meeting project deadlines.
We look for you to bring:
- A background in database technologies including design, administrations, population etc.;
- Some Good programming and development skills;
- Flexible approach to development;
- Good planning and management of data development tasks within a project;
- Good communication skills – both to a technical and non-technical audience;
- Excellent numeracy skills;
- Logical and methodical;
- Dynamic and positive approach;
- Effective time management, organization and planning skills.
No one makes sense of data like Experian. We are on a mission to deliver the full power of data, analytics and technology in ways that transform lives. As a team, we’re committed to working together. So, we work in an inclusive environment that welcomes people with lots of different perspectives. We put people first and care about work that works.
What you will get:
- Personal Development - career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & book.
- Work environment - excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time.
- Social benefit package including life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, monthly flex allowance and internet coverage, corporate discounts, marriage and childbirth / adoption allowance, Multisport card, Sharesave plan, Employee assistance program, а birthday gift and many other benefits!
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation, 1 additional day off for your birthday and extra 3 paid days for participation in Social responsibility event.
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here