At Evooq, we are building an ecosystem of solutions that combine data, technology and investment expertise. Finance professionals use our solutions to rapidly identify investment opportunities, make informed decisions and manage the risk and the lifecycle of the investments. Moreover, Evooq is organized through highly autonomous teams and by privileging trust and responsibility.
Are you passionate about the latest advancements in artificial intelligence? Do you have a strong desire to work on cutting-edge projects that harness the power of machine learning? Evooq offers an exciting internship opportunity for a talented and driven student to join our dynamic team and contribute to groundbreaking projects leveraging ML.
- As an intern at Evooq, you will have the unique opportunity to dive into the world of machine learning and contribute to projects that push the boundaries of AI in the fintech space. You will work closely with our experienced developers and business experts to explore and implement innovative solutions that leverage machine learning.
- Specifically, the internship would focus on building an AI-powered feature to generate or recommend investment proposals for structured products, a form of complex financial derivatives. You will be able to help shape this feature and implement it with a tech stack you find suitable.
- Collaborate with the team to explore one of our exciting ML projects.
- Design, develop, and deliver well-tested software solutions that meet high-quality standards.
- Ensure software quality through clean code practices, security considerations, and thorough testing.
- Analyze business requirements and contribute creative ideas.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and offer valuable insights to shape project direction.
- Embrace a fast-paced and collaborative work environment, contributing to team discussions and knowledge sharing.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master program in Computer Science or related field
- Hands-on experience in writing high-quality code with a focus on testing, readability, and robustness.
- Ability to analyze business requirements, generate ideas, and design efficient solutions.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new languages and technologies as needed for project success.
- Previous experience working on concrete projects involving machine learning.
If you're ready to embark on an exciting journey into the world of machine learning and make a tangible impact, apply for the Evooq internship today. Join us in shaping the future of AI-powered investing and unlock new possibilities in communication and understanding.
Evooq is a global provider of technology-driven solutions for wealth managers. We are building an ecosystem that combines data, technology and investment expertise to make personalised investment scalable.
Wealth managers use our solutions to deliver personalised advice to investors with high-quality content and the best investment products.
We are headquartered in Lausanne, with additional offices in Zurich and Singapore. We operate as a group of highly autonomous teams that take responsibility for their projects and interact with each other based on mutual trust.