Evolution Georgia was established in 2018 with the aim of becoming one of the biggest and best employers on the market and today it unites 6500+ unique individuals. Our success comes from each EVOlutioneer striving to become just a little bit better, every day. This is how our people drive our EVOlution.
Now we are looking for the Master Data Operator/Specialist
Master Data Specialist responsibilities include collecting and entering data in systems and databases. Data includes information regarding customers, vendors, bank accounts, creating stock items, creating location codes etc.
- Maintain Master data -create, correct or to block: GL accounts, departments, projects, location codes and other dimensions, Vendor, Customer cards and all warehouse items in MS Navision System, also users, template rules and approval groups in ExFlow system;
- Conducts data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access;
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies;
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare data for system entry;
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents;
- Based on the current practices initiate technical improvements as well as support in implementing changes in workflows, to ensure continuous company performance;
- Assistance in audits, providing all necessary documents and information, preparing reports required by auditors.
- Bachelor’s degree or unfinished higher education, preferable in Business Administration;
- Up to 1 year of experience as operator, assistant of accountant or experience in procurement;
- Professional Working Proficiency in English and Georgian written and verbal;
- Knowledge of accounting basics;
- Familiarity with administrative duties (preferable);
- Experience with standard software applications, including MS Office, Windows, etc.
- Good communication skills;
- Detail oriented;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work independently and as well be a team player;
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Inclusive and diverse workplace;
- Development oriented organizational culture;
- Health Insurance;
- Mobile phone with corporate service;
- On-site Gym / Yoga lessons;
- Fit pass with corporate service at partner companies;
- Privilege card - corporate discounts with partner companies;
- Opportunity to use Bookboon - the world's largest eBook and audio learning publisher (eBooks, Podcasts, Live Virtual Classrooms, Online classes etc.).
If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV in English until October 3, 2023
For more information please visit our careers page: www.evolutioncareers.com
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to Evolution Georgia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent.
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 17,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO).