Summary of the Position:
As a Junior Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be a valued member of the company’s Data Analytics team whose main role is developing BI solutions as well as providing data analysis service to various internal stakeholders.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support internal stakeholders with appropriate data analysis and help them to make really data driven decisions
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and – where it is possible - automate analytics by building new dashboards and reports in Business Intelligence tools
- Improve existing dashboards, reports, and data transformations
- Present data and findings in clear, easy to digest way
The duties and responsibilities described in this job description are not a comprehensive list and as such additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; The scope of the job may also be subject to change as necessitated by business demand.
- University degree preferably in computer sciences, mathematics, or other exact sciences
- Knowledge how to build automated reports and analyze data with at least one BI tool (Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, or similar)
- Good skills in using SQL
- Sharp mind
- Ability to be careful and thorough
- Willingness to acquire additional technical skills where it can help to make work more efficient
- Ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
Nice to have skills:
- Real work experience in data analysis, writing complex SQL queries, using BI tools
- Knowledge of scripting/programming languages (e.g., Python)
- Experience in work with large amounts of data
Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive training
- Professional and personal development
- Health insurance
- Dynamic working environment
- Outstanding experience in an international environment
If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV in English**!**
For more information please visit our careers page: www.evolutiongamingcareers.com
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 17,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO). More information on Evolution.com.