We are building the global standard benchmark for AI maturity in business. Our product launch in January 2023 was covered by the New York Times and many other outlets.
Why join us:
- We are index experts. Our Co-Founders Alexandra Mousavizadeh and Annabel Ayles have more than 30 years of experience building complex indices that drive positive change in the world.
- We are building a cutting edge research team that uses the latest techniques in machine learning to build faster and better data collection and analysis tools.
- We are backed by some of the world’s leading tech investors, including the backers of Revolut and the tech commentator Scott Galloway, and have built a network of advisors that includes the Global AI Lead at AWS, Mastercard’s President of Cyber & Intelligence, Ocado’s former CTO, the former CCO of the Alan Turing Institute, the Chair of the UK Government AI Council and the former Head of the UK Government Office for AI.
If you are interested in advancing your career at a fast-growing, innovative and impact-driven company, you can read about Our Values and Our Commitment to Responsible AI here. Our commitments to diversity and inclusion are set out at the end of this job description.
We are looking for a Data Analysis to support the development and analysis of the Evident AI Index, our other Indices and our research products. Sitting alongside our Data Science team, you will interrogate our data sources through deep dive analysis, help to maintain the quality of our data in our Evident database, and contribute to our index methodology and products.
Your responsibilities include:
- Analyze our Evident database to identify and interpret trends in our data, and collaborate with key stakeholders on how best to use those insights.
- Conduct deep-dive analyses that answer hypotheses laid out by the Intelligence team.
- Become an export on our data and its sources, and support our data quality and governance efforts.
- Develop dashboards and visualisation tools to connect the rest of the business to our data and insights.
- Work with our Data Science team to turn your insights and analysis into product improvements to our Index and tracker products.
If you do not fulfill all requirements in the job description, we encourage you to submit your application nonetheless.
- Analytical mindset with a proven track record of generating insights that have measurable business impact.
- Experienced SQL user with experience of working across structured and unstructured data sources
- Experience using a dashboarding tool such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Experience in using GCP or another cloud computing suite of tools
- Excellent verbal communication skills and a proven ability to communicate complex topics
Nice to have
- An interest in Artificial Intelligence or Financial Services
- Programming experience in Python
- Experience with statistical modeling techniques such as clustering or time series analysis
- You have a bias for action and understand that perfect can be the enemy of good.
Our commitments to diversity and inclusion
- Evident is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating all forms of discrimination. Our aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
- During our recruitment process, you will not be discriminated against for any of the following reasons: race (including colour, nationality, ethnic and national origin), age, disability, gender reassignment, being married or in a civil partnership, being pregnant or on maternity leave, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. If you need us to make certain changes (known as reasonable adjustments) to make sure you are not disadvantaged during the recruitment process, you should contact us as soon as possible.
- We strive to create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation and discrimination, promote dignity and respect for all, and value and recognise individual differences and the contributions of all staff.