Business Intelligence Developer
Sep 13, 2023
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Who we are
Etraveli Group is the globally leading company for tech solutions and fulfillment capabilities for online sales of flights. We are here to solve complexity, by connecting millions of flights and travelers across the globe, from search and selection to trip and beyond. We hold consumer online travel agency brands like Mytrip, GoToGate & Flight Network and serve exclusively Booking.com with flights. Etraveli Group has also established strategic partnerships with companies like Skyscanner, Google Flights, TUI, etc.
Every day we strive to make the world smaller for our customers and bigger for our people. Our diverse team of more than 2000 passionate professionals is what makes us the industry’s tech wonder and the best in the world at what we do. Our major offices are in Sweden (HQ), Canada, Greece, India, Poland.
The core business is airline tickets and travel related services. Expertise in travel e-commerce together with an impressive proprietary IT platform enables Etraveli to apply a scalable and profitable business model. Our success is crucially dependent on being able to take automated and manual decisions with high precision, and the BI team has a central position in allowing for this. We are a tech company in heart and soul, and business stakeholders typically have great knowledge of the backend concepts. This creates a demanding and rewarding environment for a BI developer.
- To strengthen our capabilities in analysis and data visualization, Etraveli Group is now recruiting two experienced Business Intelligence Developers to join the BI team
- Your main task will be to create and maintain ETL flows and BI applications in Qlik Sense, QlikView and Looker.
- Your role will require both a deep understanding of the business needs and the skill set to acquire, handle and analyze the relevant data. You will have a close direct connection and collaboration with other groups and departments acting as stakeholders for the applications you develop.
- Our BI team is split across the offices in Uppsala and Stockholm and cater to the whole organization. The present role will be specialized towards the Sales department. Our processes and technical setup are mature, but constantly changing and adapting with the business.
- The data you will be using is mostly structured in databases maintained by the IT-department and we use several different database technologies. Less structured data will also occur frequently.
- Working at Etraveli means working at a company with grand plans and great expectations. You will have awesome colleagues together with whom you will solve complex problems in a fastmoving business.
- Development and maintenance of BI applications in Qlik and Looker (e.g. dashboards, dynamic reports, automatic send outs).
- Development of ETL processes handling both structured an unstructured data
- Information engineering and data modelling
- Working closely and directly with business stakeholders Specification:
- 5+ years of hands on BI application development experience in Qlik or Looker.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in ETL development and SQL
- A university degree in a quantitative field (physics, economics, statistics, engineering or similar).
- A passion for both business and numbers
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of version control using git
- Personality-wise, we believe that you are curious, methodical, ambit
When working at Etraveli Group you will always feel that you are trusted and that you can rely on others to help you. To work together as a team and feel that you are challenged in a good way to evolve within your profession. To be able to give our best we need to have fun together!
- Competitive Compensation
- Best in the Industry Leave policy – Paid Vacation, Paid casual, Holidays and more
- Competitive Health Insurance - Term insurance & Medical insurance
- Employee assistance program - counselling session externally
- Growth and Development