Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will be part of the Performance Marketing team or of one of our Country Marketing teams and will be responsible for both the strategic and operational management of our digital marketing channels for all our markets.
- You will generate insights by developing a close and deep understanding of our marketing channels, customers, key markets and players, thus help us understand the customer journey and improve our marketing efficiency.
- You will create ad-hoc analyses and reports through which you will identify growth potentials, optimizations and risks.
- You will define actions and implement them based on your findings.
- You will work on further development and implementation of marketing automation measures.
- You will develop and create new strategies, processes and campaigns that help us grow together with the marketing and country teams.
- You will perform A/B tests across all marketing channels.
- You will research new marketing opportunities and bring the team to the next level.
Who we're looking for:
- You have a degree in economics, mathematics, computer science or have an equivalent form of education.
- You show initiative, are reliable, ambitious and have strong analytical skills.
- You have a quantitative mindset and desire to work with data in order to find answers.
- You have good knowledge with the Office package and ideally you already have gained some experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEO, Facebook Ads, Affiliate Marketing or CRM.
- It would be beneficial if you have already gained first-hand experience in the field of Performance Marketing or Data Analytics in the form of internships or as an employment.
- Your strengths include team spirit and a sense of responsibility.
- You are friendly, open and highly motivated to familiarize yourself with a complex subject area and are willing to contribute your multi-tasking talent.
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Wellbeing activities
- Hybrid home office policy
- Flexible schedules
- Pet-friendly office
- Monthly salary + pantry & restaurant vouchers
- Benefits higher than the law
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!