Do you enjoy providing reporting and Business intelligence Insights ?
Would you like to be part of a team that delivers value through effective analysis?
About our Team
The Business Intelligence & CRM Optimization team provides Nursing and Health Education leadership the information they need to make informed decisions by managing the collection and use of commercial data. We enable our business to achieve their goals by understanding their needs and helping them be more effective. We do this by providing reliable information to make sound, data-driven decisions.
About the Role
In this role, you will work closely with managers and internal stakeholders to prepare and execute standardized reporting and provide business intelligence insights. This reporting enables Sales to manage their accounts, territories and goals ultimately feeding the sales compensation plans. You will focus on working with cross-functional groups to improve efficiency through automation and process alignments in Tableau.
- Managing a small team of Data Analysts. Working on projects and Business Intelligence priorities together with Director of Business Intelligence and CRM Optimization
- Identifying process efficiencies, optimizing and constantly improving data reporting and visualization solutions for use within the sales organization using Snowflake and Tableau
- Enhancing sales effectiveness reporting by developing dashboards and models to track renewal performance, whitespace potential, and risk profiles.
- Partnering with stakeholders across Sales, Strategy, Finance, Marketing to execute process optimization and provide business insights.
- Identifying data sources, audit business and system processes to ensure data integrity.
- Working on multiple projects and ensure delivering high quality including QA.
- Creating and maintaining best practices and documentation
- Have proven experience in Business Intelligence Reporting /Sales Reporting/Sales Operations within a corporate environment.
- Display advanced SQL, Snowflake, Tableau, KNIME skills- able to translate business requirements into SQL and understand existing complex SQL. MS Access/Excel knowledge.
- Display high attention to detail and desire to produce accurate, detailed and quality work.
- Have done hands-on work with complex datasets and analytical models including project management.
- Able to analyze and recognize potential sales obstacles and recommend solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze large volumes of structured and unstructured data to identify patterns, trends, and insights.
Work in a way that works for you
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organisation. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.
Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
- Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world’s grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.
When you work with us, your work matters. You are part of an organization that nurtures your curiosity to stimulate innovation for the communities that we serve.
Growing Every Day
Like the communities we serve, you are on a constant path of discovery to shape your career and personal development.
Colleagues Who Care
You will be part of the Elsevier family. We will support your well-being and provide the flexibility you need to thrive at work and home.
Together, we create possibilities.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing a fair and accessible hiring process. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodation or adjustment, please let us know by completing our Applicant Request Support Form: https://forms.office.com/r/eVgFxjLmAK .