EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
We are looking for a Data Analytics Specialist to be part of our Analytics team, focused on cross border payments. By joining EBANX, you will be responsible for analyzing complex data sets and advocating for a culture informed and oriented by data.
The Analytics team partners with Payment Operational Team in order to deliver the best solutions for our operations within different scopes such as Fraud Prevention, Business Operation and Merchant Performance. In your day to day activities you will find many opportunities to be involved with multiple business areas and improve the overall visibility of opportunities for operations of strategic areas of EBANX. The ideal professional will influence different areas to make decisions based on data and will be able to abstract general business questions into robust analyses. With your analyses, not only merchants but also more than 70 millions end users will continue having access to international products and services in a flawless way.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Along with Commercial and Marketing, conduct the definition of KPIs and the best way to keep them on track;
- Support the decision-making using data;
- Work closely with business areas and stakeholders;
- Be an influencer of a data driven culture;
- Create and validate hypothesis;
- Perform exploratory analysis to find answers;
- Communicate all the findings in data in order to improve the overall operations.
- Adapt fast when priorities or situations change;
- Work with autonomy, but always having the team support;
- Maintain all dashboards and ad-hoc business queries;
- Desire to have a deep understanding of our business model;
- Analytical mindset;
- Proven experience in data analysis;
- Proficient in writing complex queries in SQL;
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Qlik);
- Able to communicate in English (written and spoken);
- Always ask why and have an holistic approach to solve problems;
- Be customer oriented;
- Passion for being challenged and learning everyday;
- Previous experience in commercial or marketing analytics;
What else would we like to see?
- Big Dream;
- Results Driven;
- Team player mindset;
- Python for data analysis and some automations;
- Storytelling skills;
- Desire to see the big picture;
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: Birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!