Senior Software Engineer (R-15023 - Data Modeler)
Sep 14, 2023
Hyderabad - India
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
· Data Modeler also performing profiling of data sources in various formats such as csv files, relational tables, JSON
· Writing SQL scripts and stored procedures
· Logical and physical data modelling
· Writing technical data transformation specifications and Data Dictionaries
· Collaborate with the team to take advantage of new concepts/technologies
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
· 7 years’ experience developing data models with tools such as Erwin or xmlspy
· 7 years’ experience developing commercial ETL processes with tools such as Informatica, SSIS, etc.
· Experience with developing complex data transformation rules
· Experience working with various RDBMS like snowflake or postgreSQL
· Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
· Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills
· Linux OS e.g. RHEL
· Proven experience delivering solutions on AWS or GCP utilizing a broad set of the services available
· Experience working on large-scale, distributed systems using frameworks like Spark
· Practical experience in automated unit testing frameworks, continuous integration, performance tuning/testing and application monitoring
· A knowledge of best practices and new emerging technologies
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Global Recruitment Privacy Notice