At Devoteam, we believe that technology with strong human values can actively drive change for the better. Discover how Tech for People unlocks the future, creating a positive impact on the people and the world around us. We are a global leading player in Digital Transformation for leading organisations across EMEA, with a revenue of €652M. We believe in transforming technology to create value for our clients, partners and employees in a world where technology is developed for people. We are proud of the culture we have built together. We are proud of our people at the service of technology. We are proud of our diverse environment. Because we are #TechforPeople. Join our multidisciplinary team of Cloud experts, Designers, Business consultants, Security experts, Engineers, Developers and other extraordinary talents, spread across more than 18 EMEA countries. Become one of our +8.000 tech and business leaders on cloud, data and cyber security. Let’s fuse creativity with technology together and build innovative solutions that actively change things for the better.
We are currently looking for a Data Engineer to be part of Devoteam Portugal Microsoft Pillar Professional Services Team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Sciences
- Proficient Level of English (spoken and written)
- Fluent in Portuguese or Polish preferred, based on place of employment
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft’s BI stack, namely Azure SQL Database/Azure Synapse, Azure Analysis Services, ADF, DevOps, and expertise in Power BI would be preferred
- Expert knowledge in Tabular Models development and maintenance and DAX Language.
- Good knowledge of PowerShell Scripting.
- Knowledge in Big Data technologies like Hadoop/Data Lake, Kafka, Databricks, etc
Does this sound like you?
Come build with us, innovative solutions that actively change things for the better.