Who are we? 🚀
Devoteam G Cloud is the Devoteam entity dedicated to Google Cloud technologies. We're a growing team of Google Cloud enthusiasts and are looking for senior profiles to boost our Data & Analytics Tribe.
We Set the pace. We Move together. We go Big! A bold claim 🤔? As a Premier Google Cloud partner, we implement innovative Google Cloud solutions & leverage cutting-edge AI & Machine Learning technologies. It’s pretty damn cool. And on top of it, we get to experiment with it!
Together, we go big & get the best out of each other. Every day!
Can we challenge you?
Your mission? 🧑💻
As Lead Data Engineer, you will be at the heart of our customers data strategy. You’ll define how it should be structured and help them make decisions that are data-driven. Alongside Sven, our Head of Data & Analytics, you will sync with the customer and define what can be done with the data they have and how it can be used to tackle different business challenges. You will be constantly supported by one of our PM’s in order to deliver best in class solutions in the emerging cloud market. You will constantly be supported by the Data Tribe that is full of fellow engineers with a can-do mentality.
Required to have? 🌟
- Experience with Terraform, CI/CD
- Have a know how of data-architecture and data-infrastructure
- Experience with Data Engineering & data pipelines
- Pipeline development experience with Python, Golang or Java
- Experience in Google Cloud or other cloud environments & data processing solutions
- You are familiar with Agile & Scrum methodologies
- You are not afraid to interact with senior management & customers
- You will be a ‘role model’ for the more junior people in the team
- You speak excellent English and preferably French or Dutch
Nice to have
- You know your way around tools like Apache Spark, Beam and/or Kafka
- Enjoy coaching & mentoring a team
Recruitment process ✍️?
- HR Interview: Meet one of our recruiters for a coffee chat of 30 minutes via video call
- Technical interview with Sven, our Head of Data & Analytics: You’ll have a more in-depth technical discussion where you’ll also hear what a day looks like as a G Clouder in the Data Analytics team
- Technical Challenge & Review (You don’t need previous knowledge of Google Cloud): We want to see how skilled & creative you are! You’ll have the opportunity to come to our office to do the challenge, or do it at home. When you’re ready with the technical challenge, you’ll present your case at the office & meet the team around a coffee (or a beer)
Benefits & Perks:
- An exciting job where innovation in technology is not a buzzword but a reality
- A competitive salary, inline with your profile, that gets reevaluated every year
- No micromanagement here, flexibility is one of our core values
- Go Big & Get a record number of Google Cloud certifications.
- Follow trainings at several Google locations and bootcamps & develop your soft- and hard skills
- A flexible package of extra legal advantages that include:
a company car, a fuel card, meal vouchers, laptop, health insurance, group insurance, 32 vacation days, flex homeworking, phone plan, mobility budget, EOY bonus, …
- A "Googley" well-equipped office in Brussels
- Work with a quite diverse portfolio from customers, from scale-ups/start-ups to SMEs to Large Enterprises
- Set the pace with us! You’ll receive the choice to go green as we take pride in respecting our environment, with a flexible mobility budget.
- Come move with us in the G Cloud activities that are organised all over the year, such as team building, afterworks, and much more.
- Play football, ping pong or even organise an in-house fitness workout with colleagues, the bill is covered
- Sad to leave your dog home? We feel you! Bring your dog at the office, our G Clouders are always happy to receive lots of cuddles