Job Title- Associate – Data Analytics
You will be joining KYC (Know Your Client) Operations, supporting the Corporate and Investment Bank functions of Deutsche Bank.
In playing an integral role in the bank's first line of defence against financial crime, KYC Operations works closely with the Business and Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) in subjecting new and existing clients to reviews against standards reflecting externally defined requirements and internally established policy.
The Data/MI function within KYC Operations accesses rich data stores in providing global/regional management information to senior management, the Business, operations teams for planning, steering and review, as well as regulators and internal control functions, both ad hoc and on a regular basis.
As a Data Scientist, your experience and expertise will be key in building and refining optimal data sourcing processes, maintaining a data provisioning service to our portfolio of dashboards, delivering analytics solutions, and informing wider decision making.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy.
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Maintain existing loads and SQL procedures, code blocks for smooth completion.
- Engineer/Develop new procedures, integration to enhance existing loads.
- Strong aptitude to support code migration, database migration and platform migration.
- Maintain database, schema, objects using tools and standard SDLC mechanism.
- Develop/Enhance Data Integration between disparate sources like applications, databases, shared drives etc.
- Operation and Maintain database code, scheduled jobs.
- Data Modelling, user interaction to understand new logics and accordingly engineer draft changes in database objects.
- Troubleshooting performance issues and database bottlenecks
- Should be acquaint with Agile framework and Jira tool.
- Acquaintance with reporting tools for basic troubleshooting and coordination with reporting visualization teams
- Strong communication and ownership driven attitude.
Your skills and experience
- Should have approx. 7+ years of reporting Database, OLAP, Data Engineering experience.
- Should be well versed with SQL, PL/SQL, and Analytical functions.
- Should be acquaint with Data warehousing, Data Lake fundamentals.
- Should be strong in database fundamentals on database like SQL server, Oracle etc.
- Should be acquaint with key integration tools like SSIS, Cloud integration tools etc.
- Should be acquaint with big data – Hadoop, Scala, Python
- Should be acquaint about any of the one leading cloud platform – GCP, AWS or Azure, preferable GCP
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.