Merkle's Data Science team is looking for a figure to join its workforce. The selected resource will be placed in a young, dynamic environment, with transversal skills and strongly based on teamwork, mutual collaboration and initiative of the individual.
Together with the other team members, he/she will manage and analyze large data from the web (digital marketing), customer CRMs, external data sources, developing machine learning algorithms and using various advanced analysis, information management and reporting tools
Senior Data Scientist
- Understanding and analysis of business problems for resolution or optimization with analytical and statistical methods, with traditional and Big Data approaches
- design and implementation of complex analyses, from the analysis of customer requirements to the collection and presentation of results
- management and analysis of large amounts of data, with different tools and architectures (Google Cloud Platform, BigQuery, Google Cloud Storage, Jupyter notebooks)
- development, release and maintenance of machine learning models of different types and purposes
- Interaction with colleagues from other areas to identify problems that require solutions based on the use of data.
- Master's degree in mathematics, statistics or related disciplines
- 4+ years of experience in the field of data analysis and modeling
- Knowledge of the principles of statistical modeling, with particular reference to clustering, classification and regression algorithms.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following data analysis languages: Python, R
- Very familiar with SQL usage
- Excellent communication and exposure skills of the activities carried out and the results obtained
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- The ability to work in a team is fundamental
The profile is completed by:
- Ability to work under strict deadline
- Passion, creativity and enthusiasm
- desire to get involved and to learn