Dentsu Media is the largest area of specialism within the dentsu network. It is brought to markets globally, through three award-winning agency brands: Carat, iProspect and dentsu X. All three are underpinned by a scaled network offering of talent, capabilities, and services to support, grow and transform the world’s leading advertisers. Operating across more than 145 countries, dentsu Media is trusted by leading brands across a broad range of sectors, from pioneering technology to cutting-edge fashion. Dentsu leverages technology, creativity, and in-depth data analytics to drive superior results that amplify its clients' brands. Dentsu Media is transforming advertising as a force for growth, a force for good and has become the destination for employees to cultivate meaningful careers and for brands to accelerate previously unseen, sustainable growth.
- Generate and Public Excel reports – Daily/Weekly/Monthly based on requirements
- Create Templates and reports based on client requirements.
- Create dashboards using Excel, trend analysis, and ad-hoc reports
- Extract reports from various digital Platforms.
- Creating VBA/Macros.
- Manage and delivery the reports with high accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Advanced Knowledge in Excel formulas
- Good knowledge in VBA/Macros, Power Query.
- Able to debug/code
- Ability to normalize complex data
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skill.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing would be an added advantage
Flexible to work across different time zones/shifts (including night shift)