We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Merkle's Data Science team is looking for a person with a strong business acumen to join its workforce. You will join a young, dynamic environment, with transversal skills and strongly based on teamwork, mutual collaboration and initiative of the individual.
Together with the other team members, you will manage and analyze large data from the web (digital marketing), customer CRMs, external data sources, using various advanced analysis, information management and reporting tools, presenting the results and insights to the customers.
- Understanding and analysis of business problems for resolution or optimization with analytical and statistical methods, with traditional and Big Data approaches
- Design and implementation of complex analyses, from the analysis of customer requirements to the collection and presentation of results
- Management and analysis of large amounts of data, with different tools and architectures (Google Cloud Platform, BigQuery, Google Cloud Storage, Jupyter notebooks)
- Development, release and maintenance of machine learning models of different types and purposes
- Interaction with colleagues from other areas to identify problems that require solutions based on the use of data.
- Master's degree in mathematics, statistics or related disciplines
- 4+ years of experience in the field of data analysis and modeling
- Knowledge of the principles of statistical modeling, with particular reference to clustering, classification and regression algorithms.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following data analysis languages: Python, R, Matlab
- Very familiar with SQL usage
- Excellent communication and exposure skills of the activities carried out and the results obtained
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- The ability to work in a team is fundamental
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.