We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking for a Data Analytics Consultant to be employed in our Milan office in our digital teams.
The candidate will be involved in the tech and analytical phase of the projects supporting the team and the Clients to reach their goals throughout a complete tracking architecture and a consistent optimization process exploiting value of 1_st_ party data and digital campaigns
- Setting up tools to track digital 1_st_ party data
- Create the tracking brief according to the defined architecture.
- Follow the entire implementation process
- Implements necessary tags into the Tag Management system
- Create an environment ready for other process of measurement (exporting data and creating rules for it)
- Analyze data and Panels to monitor proper functioning
- Helping to digitalize 1_st_ party data coming from not digital sources
- Evaluate the users journey and define a strategy to improve conversion rate.
- Guide and help other teams to valorize use of entire digital ecosystem
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or similar
- 2+ years of experience in similar roles
- Knowledge of DMP and CDP Setup, Mechanisms and Panels
- Knowledge of Tag Management solutions
- Familiarity with Media KPI of programmatic Campaigns
- Nice to have: familiarity with Relational DataBase
- Nice to have: familiarity with mechanisms of tracking in Browsers and APP
- Fluent English
- Be a problem solver and have customer management skills
- Be proactive towards the client and the team with whom there is a strong collaboration
Why should you work with us?
- We are cooperating with an all types and sizes of clients from all around the world which allows us to provide a very diverse portfolio of projects and technologies to choose from to our people.
- You will be part of a startup-minded branch of a company with a very strong and stable background of the Swiss/Germany headquarters.
- Your contributions will have a distinct impact on our clients.
And we offer even more:
⏰ Flexible working hours and home office
🎯 Fully covered certifications in Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft, etc. (delete for non-tech roles)
🎓 Full access to Dentsu Academy, LinkedIn Learning, on-site learning sessions
🍹 Team events
💻 Laptop + equipment