We are looking for a thorough and service-minded Data engineer with an operational focus, to help us develop and maintain our data infrastructure and provide 3rd level end user support.
What impact will you make?
Do you wish to create impact within Deloitte, by building the digital workplace, that enables our continued success and ensures our relevance in the future? If so, Digital@Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
Digital@Deloitte is an internal digital department and is a part of a Nordic and global collaboration. We are located at the Danish Headquarters in Copenhagen and consists of approximately 60 people. The main goal of the department is to understand, support and develop new digital solutions with a strong focus on delivering the best digital services to Deloitte.
You will be joining our Backend Development and Architecture team, a small team of specialists focusing on data architecture and integration. We work cross functions and borders to develop, maintain and support Deloitte’s data infrastructure on a local and Nordic level.
As an integral member of our team, you will have a high level of influence on how to do your job and an active voice when we make decisions. You are encouraged and expected to lead an innovative and enthusiastic culture where we help each other to think and deliver in new and improved ways.
As DataOps Engineer, you possess a strong grasp of data engineering principles and can effectively implement them in operational settings. You must have the ability to work closely in a project group, but also thrive in working independently as a specialist on tasks. It is also important that you enjoy offering end-user support in a customer-centric approach, as our responsibility involves assisting essential stakeholders and business users.
• Develop and maintain our data infrastructure
• Build and support data integrations between systems
• Define data models to support reporting and analytics
• Provide 3 rd level end-user support through our ServiceNow portal
• Troubleshoot and debug on bugs and incidents
You have the following skills and experience
We imagine that you have 3+ years of experience within this area. You are a team player with good interpersonal skills, and you are talented in both data engineering practice, and business orientation. You possess a curious and innovative mind and are comfortable with translating complex business challenges into information models.
We expect that you stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and that you master the following:
• Microsoft SQL Server & T-SQL
• SQL Server Integration Services
• Azure Data Factory
• Data Warehouse architecture
• Dimensional modelling
It’s a plus if you have experience with one or more of the following:
• Azure DevOps
• Analysis Services Tabular
• Power BI
• Service Now
• VS Database Projects
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Engineering, Data Science or similar
• Full professional proficiency of written and oral English
• Residency and work permit in Denmark
• A diverse working environment
• A workplace that allows for both a good work-life balance, and/or high level of engagement, development and influence on your daily schedule depending on where you are in your life.
• The opportunity to work in local, Nordic or global context
• An open positive work environment with a flat organizational structure
• A large group of potential peers across the globe and a large knowledge pool to tap into
• An environment that offers the chance to engage with new technologies
• A long list of employee benefits to support the well-being of our employees including a healthy canteen, in-house dry-cleaning services and more.
Impact that matters
We all aspire to fulfil our purpose – to make an impact that matters. Every single day. We measure our success in the quality, creativity, integrity and innovative in our solutions. Only the best is good enough. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around us our clients and our society.
Contact and application
Click on the "I'm interested" button above to send your application, CV and other relevant documents before 30 September 2023.
We process applications continually and interviews will be arranged in September. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact Dan Murray, at [email protected], if you have questions about the position. We will evaluate all applicants based on skill and experience. The right candidate might not cover all of the above, but will be evaluated based on the fit with the role, the team, and the department as a whole.
Read more about Deloitte at deloitte.dk and about our career opportunities at karriere.deloitte.dk.
In Deloitte, you will find passionate, caring people who are curious by nature and striving to evolve. We value our different skills, perspectives and experiences and foster an environment where innovative powers thrive. To us, success is the feeling that the work we are doing will outlast us. The impact we make is not about what we achieve as individuals, but how we enable those around us to be their very best. From professional development to leadership opportunities, we empower our people to be extraordinary by playing to their strengths – because that is how we can make a difference.