Data Analyst Internship - Strategic Partnerships m/f/d
Nov 08, 2023
WE ARE THE HOME OF MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed on #Euronext, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
Our international and passionate teams are spreading the love for music, working to make Deezer the most personal and innovative music streaming service.
We believe music is about diversity & inclusion, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? Listen: **Join Us**
As a Data Analytics intern specializing in Strategic Partnerships, your role will be instrumental in bolstering the team's success in partnerships through comprehensive data analysis.
At Deezer, our data analysts play a crucial role in ensuring that every strategic move is grounded in robust data-driven insights. They maintain a dynamic and progressive approach, constantly evolving their methodologies, analytical proficiency, and business acumen.
Key responsibilities of your role:
- Collaborate closely with commercial and partnerships stakeholders to grasp their objectives and obstacles.
- Keep a vigilant eye on critical business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and conduct in-depth analyses, empowering stakeholders with valuable insights for informed decision-making.
- Develop, construct, and manage data visualizations and dashboards to render data accessible and comprehensible.
- Enhance and automate routine business reports, establishing a foundation for consistent data analysis for stakeholders.
- Business/Engineering school candidates seeking final year/gap year internships.
- Proficient in SQL or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in Data Visualization (e.g., Tableau).
- Capable of tackling complex problems through insightful analysis, at the intersection of technology, product, and business.
- Possesses a rigorous, structured approach with keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a genuine interest in the music/tech industry! :)
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like health insurance, transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports, travelling and culture
- Meal vouchers
- Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here!