With a core belief that advertising technology can measurably improve the lives of patients, DeepIntent is leading the healthcare advertising industry into the future. Built purposefully for the healthcare industry, the DeepIntent Healthcare Advertising Platform is proven to drive higher audience quality and script performance with patented technology and the industry’s most comprehensive health data. DeepIntent is trusted by 600+ pharmaceutical brands and all the leading healthcare agencies to reach the most relevant healthcare provider and patient audiences across all channels and devices. For more information, visit DeepIntent.com or find us on LinkedIn.
What You’ll Do:
The Analytics Team at DeepIntent is growing and looking to hire a Sr. Data & Insights Analyst to join us! You will report to the Senior Analytics Manager, and will be the quarterback of our analytics and delivery of presentations of our performance with some of our most important clients.
This role will be responsible for analytics on advertiser metrics on digital marketing and advertising with an emphasis on programmatic. You will develop insights and optimization recommendations to impact performance and allocations of media spend. We’re looking for someone with experience in either media or health/pharma and a solid acumen of understanding consumer digital behavior and media metrics. The ideal Sr. Data Analyst is passionate about working with datasets and has excellent problem solving, analytica, and proactivity skills.
- Lead advertiser and agency analytics relationship and presentation of data, campaign performance, insights, optimizations, and ROI
- Achieve clarity on advertiser and internal KPIs and goals and translates data into insights, actionable recommendations to optimize campaign performance
- Responsible for timely external delivery of campaign reporting and internal tracking against KPIs
- Quarterback measurement and optimization recommendations on campaigns to achieve client and internal KPIs and benchmarks
- Use analysis as appropriate for segmentation, drivers, prioritization and deep-dives on audiences, consumer behavior etc.
- Provide oversight of data accuracy through various measurement tools used on campaign performance
- Serve as internal and client expert on analysis and results-oriented campaign progress including Sales and marketing communication and client delivery of quarterly performance reviews
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of working experience in digital marketing. Emphasis on analytics-related initiatives preferred
- Media, agency, and/or health pharma experience required
- DSP and Programmatic experience preferred
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Exceptional excel and powerpoint skills
- Experience with health and pharma measurement methodologies a bonus
- Hands-on analytical experience working with Marketing Analytics tools like Google Analytics, R, SQL, DCM, and other BI tools.
- Expertise in applying both qualitative and quantitative methodologies along with more specialized approaches applied to customer behavior
- Knowledge of standard research methodologies, data analysis techniques and marketing procedures.
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals in all areas of the organization and distill large amounts of data into a few important takeaways or action items
- Ability to communicate Marketing Analytics insights and recommendations to key stakeholders, clearly and concisely
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
DeepIntent is proud to offer a competitive compensation package inclusive of a base salary range of $95,000- $110,000. The base salary range takes into consideration each candidate's skills, experience and qualifications. In addition, we offer an annualized bonus/commissions plan and competitive benefits as well as many other company offerings
We are open to considering candidates who are located outside the NYC area but willing to work East Coast business hours.
DeepIntent is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
DeepIntent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, immigration status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in advance.
DeepIntent’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.