Project Manager/Assistant Manager (Business Intelligence & Analytics)
Nov 06, 2023
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Welcome to Decision Foundry!
We are both a high growth startup and one of the longest tenured Salesforce Marketing Cloud Implementation Partners in the ecosystem. Forged from a 19-year-old web analytics company, Decision Foundry is the leader in Salesforce intelligence solutions.
We win as an organization through our core tenets. They include:
One Team. One Theme.
We sign it. We deliver it.
Be Accountable and Expect Accountability.
Raise Your Hand or Be Willing to Extend it.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Lead the due diligence process in terms of the nature of the intake activities, understand the effort estimation, tech skills required, appropriate resource fitment and builds consensus with business and operations teams and communicate effectively with all stakeholders (external & internal).
- Use technical expertise to suggest ways to improve Project processes and incorporate operational excellence best practices.
- Use analytical and statistical rigor to answer business questions and drive solutions for the Clients.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- People effectiveness - Actively participate in the hiring process as well as mentor others - improving their skills, their technical knowledge, and their ability to get things done, provide advice and mentoring.
- Work closely with customers/ Stakeholder teams to build out analytical solutions.
- Focus on continuous learning and development across Methods, Tools and Analytical problems.
- Manage current project deliverables, communicate roadblocks and find solutions to move projects forward.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in project management or coordination, preferably in BI & Analytics or IT application development/implementation domains.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking; ability to solve complex and ambiguous problems.
- Experience in engaging with global clients/client teams.
- Expertise in SQL and Tableau. Good to have fundamental understanding of data analysis and tools such as Excel, Python.
- Experience developing and presenting to large groups (including senior executives), and comfortable discussing and defending ideas.
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills; demonstrated success in building buy-in for an innovative, bold, strategic vision.
- Self-driven, ability to work independently to develop and execute strategies with minimal supervision.