Datasite is where deals are made. We provide the data rooms and SaaS technology used in M&A and other high-value transactions, to deliver projects in more than 170 countries. Carrying that success into the future is all about you. Your useful skills, your unusual experience, your unique ideas. Everyone here brings something unexpected. What’s yours? Invest your talents in us, and we’ll return the compliment.
The Sr Pricing Data Analyst is responsible for data analysis and modeling to derive insights that support data driven decision making related to pricing, packaging, and commercial strategy. This role focuses on transforming raw data into actionable insights and leveraging data-driven storytelling to influence commercial outcomes. An essential responsibility includes the development, monitoring, maintenance, and updating of various pricing metrics, reports, and dashboards to support ongoing monetization and price improvement efforts.
The role requires an analytics background with equal parts technical, business and communication skills. This role will report directly to the Senior Director, Pricing and Packaging Strategy and will work closely with other cross-functional teams across Datasite.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time. This is a hybrid role; preferred location is MN or NY.
- Aggregate, cleanse, and organize business data (e.g., product usage, pricing, billing, etc.) from disparate sources with varying degrees of data integrity.
- Conduct thorough analyses to identify data driven insights from trends and anomalies to inform pricing, packaging, and commercial decisions.
- Perform analyses and modeling to support various price improvement initiatives.
- Develop, update, and maintain pricing metrics (e.g., Price-per-unit, ARPU, ASP) to measure pricing effectiveness.
- Build, maintain and update dashboards, KPI tracking, and visualization/reporting on a regular basis.
- Support weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting of pricing metrics, analysis, and guidance to stakeholders across the organization.
- Support various analyses for pricing strategy related projects, including new product and feature rollouts.
- Analyze customer spending trends and usage to assist in new product pricing and deal structuring for new contracts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Finance, Data Science, Operations, SF practice, Engineering.
- Participate in presentation of pricing analytics and reporting to various internal stakeholders.
Education, Experience Requirements & Essential Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related).
- 4+ years of prior B2B (preferably SaaS) experience in an analytical business role, preferably in Pricing, Data Science, Finance or Sales Ops.
- High proficiency in Excel skills (e.g., nested formulas, VLOOKUP/XLOOKUP, INDEX/MATCH, SUMIFS), pivots and charting.
- Proficiency in data manipulation, analysis, and visualization/BI tools (e.g., Excel, SQL, SF, CRM analytics, Power BI, Python, R).
- Proficient in the remainder of Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate data into actionable recommendations.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a commitment to data accuracy and integrity.
- Effective communication skills and ability to explain complex models in simple terms.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate regularly in a dynamic, cross-functional environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, maintain accountability, and prioritize multiple projects.
- Adaptability to operate within an unstructured environment with minimal or unclear business requirements as the company continues to evolve.
As a global organization, Datasite knows that diverse perspectives are essential to our success. We’re committed to maintaining a diverse workforce to serve our customers around the world. Datasite is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.