As a MIS Data Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective collection, analysis, and dissemination of data and information to support the decision-making processes within the organization. Your primary duties will include maintaining data systems, generating reports, and assisting in the interpretation of data for managerial and operational use. You will work closely with various departments to gather, validate, and organize data while also ensuring data accuracy and security.
- Prepare the daily morning truck status.
- Maintain and monitor the data management system to organize fleets according to various schedules and requests.
- Review the daily tracking return report.
- Prepare weekly and monthly fuel consumption reports.
- Create maintenance notifications for trucks.
- Prepare monthly truck performance reports.
- Compute and analyse the turnaround time (TAT) for trucks.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the HOD.
B.Sc. in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Minimum of 2 years experience in logistics, supply chain, or a related role is a plus.
Skills & Competencies
- Proven skills to analyze statistical information.
- Data visualization and Power BI Skills
- Attention to detail and a commitment to data accuracy.
- Knowledge of data management and database systems.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Basic knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as MS Excel, SAP, etc.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development