Who we are
Cybereason is an international company that defends the world's top brands in over 50 countries. We are the champion of today’s cyber defenders, providing operation-centric attack protection. Our Defence Platform moves beyond endless alerting to instead recognize, expose, and end malicious operations before they take hold.
Nice to know
- Our Israeli site is located in Tel Aviv at Alon 1 tower, next to Hashalom train station
- Hybrid work model
- Flexible working hours
- “Leader” in the 2022 Gartner™ Magic Quadrant for EPP
You’ll be part of our Data Science team
As a data scientist at Cybereason, you will harness your skills to help millions of individuals and organizations fend off any malicious activity - practically defend the world from evil : )
You will collaborate with brilliant security researchers, data scientists and engineers to create new security capabilities for some of our key products. As we are social folk, we are looking for a team player. You should also be independent, curious, and willing to share your perspective and push your ideas.
In this position you will
- Lead end-to-end data science projects from research exploration to production
- Design and implement improvements of current ML-based products
- Work with the domain experts to help shape the right questions and use your analytical skills to answer them
- Find new and innovative approaches to turn the huge data-stream created by our platform into additional security value
We are looking for
- B.Sc \ M.Sc in a quantitative field (Computer Science \ Engineering \ Mathematics or similar)
- 4+ years of hands-on experience working as a data scientist
- High proficiency in Python
- Experience with SQL
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Nice to have-
- Experience with Large Language Models
- Familiarity with the Cybersecurity domain
- Experience with Cloud ML ecosystems, like Google AI Platform
More About Cybereason:
Our culture and how we operate reflects in our shared values. Our #Defenders are individuals with diverse skill sets and backgrounds who are driven to innovate and scale with our growing organization. We are a team that strives to learn from each other, solve challenging problems, and work collaboratively toward our goal of reversing the adversary advantage.
- Win As One: The power of an individual is less than the power of a team.
- Ever Evolving: Change keeps us at the forefront, so we encourage it.
- Daring: To achieve the impossible, we must dare to be different.
- Obsessed with Customers: We believe gaining our customers’ trust is the most important part of what we do.
- Never Give Up: We are tenacious and resilient, and we never stop.
- UbU: We believe people can only unlock their full potential when they work somewhere that accepts who they are.
If these values resonate with you and our vision excites you, join us today and help us end cyber attacks from the endpoint to everywhere! #Defenders
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Cybereason we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace (#uBu), so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.