Sep 03, 2023
No. 7, Section 5, Xinyi Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for the application of machine learning, statistical analysis and data visualization technologies based on our G123 platform big data. Combined with business innovation, you will explore and develop a data-based digital intelligence road. Main responsibilities include:
- Innovating solutions in advertising or game industry operation scenarios
- Implementing data-driven business practices by building digital products and tools
- Collaborating closely with the company's internal stakeholders to identify and analyze problems / opportunities
- Designing, evaluating, and validating improvements to the G123 platform products
- Performing quantitative and qualitative modeling of business dynamics, user behavior, etc.
Experience in statistical analysis, machine learning, natural language processing (NLP), recommender systems, automation, and other related fields
Excellent business modeling and data mining, processing and analysis skills
Proficiency in Python and popular data visualization tools
Experience with practical deployment of machine learning engineering projects
Able to translate business problems into models to form systematic solutions
Able to implement practices to drive business growth and innovation
Good communication and teamwork skills
Good to have
- Experience in internet, gaming, e-commerce or advertising
- Experience in large scale data processing, recommender systems, AB test optimization, etc
- A medal in a machine learning competition
- Can work in Chinese OR Japanese OR English
- Can read and understand technical documents in English
- Visa support
- Free lunch catering (*after 3 months employment) and early-bird breakfast
- Free in-office Starbucks, coffee, tea, beverages, snacks, sweets, & vitamins/supplements
- Modern office space in the heart of Tokyo, with views of Tokyo Tower and Mount Fuji
- Industry-leading work-life harmony: overtime is rare and discouraged
- Commute expenses covered
- 30,000 yen rent support if you live 2 stops from Roppongi 1-chome or Kamiyacho stations
- Bonus for continuous employment (50,000 yen/month added to base salary after 5 years of continued employment)
- Health insurance
- Diverse & international environment
- Working hours: 10:00 – 19:00, Monday to Friday (in-office)
Founded in 2013, CTW is Japan’s No.1 browser game company. Our primary service is the G123 IP game platform — which publishes video games based on famous Japanese IP.
We’ve been experiencing steady growth in revenue in the past few years as our player base has exploded to over 50 million users worldwide.
We must grow quickly to keep up with market demand.
Our CEO founded and named this company with the aspiration to "Change the World." As a fast-growing startup, we hope our team will drive themselves to try new things and accelerate their careers to match the rapid expansion of the company.
Our core values are
With global hits like Vivid Army, Queen's Blade, and many more, we’re looking to go from a market leader in Japan to an industry leader globally!