Computer Vision Research Scientist
Sep 03, 2023
No. 7, Section 5, Xinyi Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan
As a Computer Vision Research Scientist, you will be responsible for implementing new computer vision technologies such as GAN or Stable Diffusion for our in-house banner generation tool. You will be working closely with the engineering team as the G123 platform grows its portfolio of games and expands globally. Main tasks include:
- Landing computer vision technologies into the company's existing product
- Building innovative systems with AI and Computer Vision technologies
- Prepare and execute proof-of-concepts of the solutions with stakeholders
- Deploy successful proof-of-concepts together with engineers
- Research/industry experience in: image generation (GAN/Stable Diffusion), neural image assessment, object detection, image recognition or equivalent
- Strong analytical, algorithmic and coding skills
- Collaborative team player mentality
- Self-motivated and passionate about solving real-world problems
- Can work in Chinese OR Japanese OR English
- Can read and understand technical documents in English
- Visa support
- Free lunch catering (*after 3 months employment) and early-bird breakfast
- Free in-office Starbucks, coffee, tea, beverages, snacks, sweets, & vitamins/supplements
- Modern office space in the heart of Tokyo, with views of Tokyo Tower and Mount Fuji
- Industry-leading work-life harmony: overtime is rare and discouraged
- Commute expenses covered
- 30,000 yen rent support if you live 2 stops from Roppongi 1-chome or Kamiyacho stations
- Bonus for continuous employment (50,000 yen/month added to base salary after 5 years of continued employment)
- Health insurance
- Diverse & international environment
- Working hours: 10:00 – 19:00, Monday to Friday (in-office)
Founded in 2013, CTW is Japan’s No.1 browser game company. Our primary service is the G123 IP game platform — which publishes video games based on famous Japanese IP.
We’ve been experiencing steady growth in revenue in the past few years as our player base has exploded to over 50 million users worldwide.
We must grow quickly to keep up with market demand.
Our CEO founded and named this company with the aspiration to "Change the World." As a fast-growing startup, we hope our team will drive themselves to try new things and accelerate their careers to match the rapid expansion of the company.
Our core values are
With global hits like Vivid Army, Queen's Blade, and many more, we’re looking to go from a market leader in Japan to an industry leader globally!