The Critical Mass technology team is looking for an inspired, motivated AI/ML developer to join our team. We are a full-service agency with a relentless focus on the customer and we use technology to make people's lives easier.
This role will be remote, but you'll be working with a multi-disciplinary team to create best-in-class AI/ML-powered user experiences. We thrive on a balance of collaboration and focused time which means you'll be a key part of the design and prototyping process, helping the larger team understand what AI can do and how it can create great consumer experiences. Critical Mass is a creative company at heart that uses technology to deliver amazing experiences for our clients. We have a lot of fun and hope you'll join us.
**This is a contract position with an expected end date of January 19, 2024.
- Develop best-in-class user experiences using machine learning/AI
- Work with technical leads and partners to identify platforms, scope the delivery effort, and deliver a successful implementation using existing - or custom - AI solutions based on creative requirements
- Collaborate with account managers, project managers, and creatives to set expectations around the capabilities and constraints of current-generation machine learning and AI solutions
- Work with technology leads and DevOps to architect a scalable cloud-based solution for production deployment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of demonstrated development experience
- Experience in creating and evaluating AI/ML solutions
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: TensorFlow, Torch
- Experience creating, modifying, and optimizing AI prompts to shape LLM response contexts and guidelines
You may have:
- Experience fine-tuning LLMs
- Experience generating synthetic data sets
- Experience with AI image generation engines, APIs, etc.
- Experience with developing scalable, cloud-based workflows
- Experience rapidly assimilating new technologies
Critical Mass is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you are an individual with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected].
We are committed to fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion within our pool of candidates, with a target of achieving at least 50% representation from underrepresented communities.
The Critical Mass Talent Acquisition team will only communicate from email addresses that use the URLs criticalmass.com and us.greenhouse-mail.io. We will not use apps such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, or Google Hangouts for communicating with you. We will never ask you to send us money, technology, or anything else to work for our company. If you believe you are the victim of a scam, please review your local government consumer protections guidance and reach out to them directly.
If U.S. based: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/job-scams#avoid
If Canada based: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/finance/consumer-affairs.html
If U.K. based: https://www.gov.uk/consumer-protection-rights
If Costa Rica based: https://www.consumo.go.cr/educacion_consumidor/consejos_practicos.aspx