We are looking for an experienced and proactive business data analyst hungry for a challenge who doesn’t afraid of having his hands dirty. You will be building a data analysis tech stack from scratch.
Cove is a startup with a small tech team of highly skilled professionals. We expect you to work with minimum guidance with a high level of independence. There won’t be concrete instructions because we expect you to be able to scope the task, understand rough requirements, identify problems, and find solutions by yourself. Proactivity is vital.
- 3+ years of working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst in a startup/fast changing environment;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Technical expertise in data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques;
- Deep knowledge of SQL, and Excel. Familiarity with MongoDB is a plus;
- Python. Knowledge of any other programming languages is a plus;
- Experience in building data warehouses, familiarity with tools like ClickHouse, Google BigQuery, Apache Spark, Apache Superset, Metabase, or analogs;
- Experience in data visualization and BI tools;
- Linux, Docker, CLI are familiar words to you;
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Provide the business with clear and comprehensive data reports and meaningful insights;
- Design, build, and launch efficient ETL processes that integrate data from a variety of sources;
- Identify and troubleshoot data inconsistencies and develop data quality controls. Be responsible for data cleanliness, correctness and consistency;
- Proactively chase different stakeholders to get answers to data-related questions (operations, sales, finance, tech teams).
What’s in it for You:
Working for Cove gives you the opportunity to join an exciting young start-up incubated through Antler. There will be lots to learn and opportunity to work with three co-founders Sophie, Luca and Guillaume and get to experience first hand what it takes to get a new high-growth business off the ground. In your role, you’ll have the opportunity to hit the ground running and take ownership from day one. We will always welcome your inputs and ideas and actively encourage your development. The team is fast paced, hard-working and expects results but we also highly value our employee engagement and are committed to a human and empathetic environment with plenty of fun thrown in.