The Data Product team is part of the Engineering, Operations & Strategy organization at Coupang, primarily owning prioritization of Data Platform Products, Services, and Infrastructure. Data Product team works across Coupang company-wide domains such as Security, Compliance, Accounting, eCommerce Engineering, Finance, Data Science, Marketing, etc. to information product feature specifications and priorities on Data Platform (Data Ingestion, Data Infrastructure, Data Intelligence).
As a Data Product Owner you will be responsible for Customer Engagement, End to End Product Feature Releases, Defining Vision / Roadmap / Planning, Defining and Owning Objectives and Key Results, and Technical Program Management of Data Platform Engineering. You will own multiple customer domains and specific technology/tools/products within Data Platform.
- Define Vision, Roadmap and Long Term Strategy
- Own Quarterly Planning, Sprint Planning, End to End Release Management and Communication
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases
- Own Objectives/Key Results for your team ensuring ambitious goals, high customer impact, quantifiable results.
- Identify and present multiple solutions for a given problem and recommend best course of action using data-driven decision making, with impact to customer as top consideration.
- Engage with teams across multiple domains to unblock issues and maintain high throughput
- Maintain a well-groomed backlog of all Customer projects/problem within your domain ownership
- Bachelor or Master degree in any field of science or engineering or business domains like finance, statistics etc.
- At least 5 years of Software engineering or Systems engineering experience, in addition to at least 5 years of Technical Program or Product Management experience
- Expertise in Data Infrastructure/Backend systems
- Expertise in the Big Data/Cloud Computing/Storage space
- Organizational and coordination experience along with multi-tasking capabilities
- Experience motivating and focusing in collaboration to reach goals
- Experience in Analytics and Business Intelligence, writing SQL or similar queries to perform data analysis