S&OP team plays a critical role in demand forecasting, capacity planning and long term Infra structure planning. SCM team is at the core of the Business playing pivotal role both in short and long term driving multiple financial and strategic decisions for the sustainable and Profitable growth of the organization.
We are looking for a passionate data engineer to build models/ improve current forecasting models by understanding the various variables impact demand trends. You should maintain our data and analytics infrastructure which involves design and management of data lake, data infrastructure, data pipelines, enrichment, aggregation, attribution, measurement, state of the art dashboarding and data reporting. Our mission is to provide timely insights to key decisions and help drive the business forward as quickly and efficiently as possible. This hire would be the pivotal member of our data engineering and automation team with immense scope to drive impact.
Let's create a world in which customers ask “How did I ever live without Coupang?” together
- Design/improve new/current ML models to improve demand forecasting accuracy. Work with stakeholders to understand the variables impacting the demand trends.
- Design and build large-scale data reporting ad BI systems for Coupang SCM team
- Design and maintain data pipelines for SCM and create efficiencies around internal reporting, ensuring data accuracies and timely delivery
- Understand different aspect of demand and Supply planning business logic and be able to translate it into distributed and efficient data processing, reporting, dashboarding and planning models.
- Contribute to the design and development of our next-generation data reporting platform through multiple reporting tools like, but not limited to, Powerbi, Tableau, R shiney, G-suite apps
- Build efficient and automated data fetching models to drive efficiency in overall planning process across the SCM team
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics or equivalent
- 4+ years of coding experience in one of the following: Python, Hive, R along with deep understanding of multiple reporting tools like Powerbi, Tableau, R shiney etc.
- Self-starter and innovator who likes to solve complex problems.
- Should be able to build reporting structure, dashboards, automated mailers and data pipelines from scratch for whole SCM team
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders clearly and concisely across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in multi-cultural, cross functional team
- Experience building highly scalable systems in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Experience with handling large data volumes in a distributed environment
- Ability and desire to drive solid design work on database creation, BI, dashboarding, and Automation
- A passion to explore, improve, automate and optimize complex Business problems with data and insight driven solutions
- Ability to think outside-the-box and challenge conventional wisdoms
- Experience with supply chain analytics/automation/design function in a large e-commerce environment
- Experience working with AWS (Amazon web services)
- Experience working in startups
- Experience with Python and building data pipelines
- Ability to work efficiently with teams outside of SCM analytics working on upstream and downstream dependencies
Ability to write and understand complex SQL queries