Data Analytics Project Manager
Jan 26, 2024
Philadelphia, PA, United States
CTG is seeking an experienced Project Manager for our Healthcare client in the MidAtlantic.
Contract Length: 9 months****Location: Remote
- Candidates should have robust project management experience, with a minimum of 8 years of experience.
- Experience managing enterprise wide technology implementations and upgrades
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Active Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Knowledge of Data analytics landscape.
- Managing data analytics modernization project (preferably migrating to AWS/Azure and Snowflake).
- Knowledge of agile as well as waterfall development life cycle.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Should be data driven (capture required datasets to establish and manage project KPIs)
- Knowledge of JIRA, ServiceNow, PowerBI/Excel, Power Point.
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $110,000 to $140,000. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, market factors, and where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. In addition to salary, a competitive benefit package is also offered.
USD $110,000.00 - USD $140,000.00 /Yr.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.