At commercetools, we are:
Engaged: We didn't become the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS software company in digital commerce with nearly 100% year-over-year growth by sitting on the sidelines.
Inspired: We continually explore what's possible. As the founder of the headless commerce concept, the leader in true composable commerce, and the visionaries behind MACH® — our patented tech has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software. And we are just getting started!
Valued: Intelligent, resilient, passionate individuals hailing from over 50 countries across the globe, speaking over 43 languages, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of care.
commercetools encourages critical thinking and data-driven decision-making. To support our data strategy, we are hiring an experienced Data Analyst who really enjoys building things from scratch! Essentially, you will act as a catalyst for change in how commercetools stores, processes and utilizes data. Our ultimate goal is to create new dashboards and reports using Tableau to provide a user-friendly and intuitive experience to our internal users.
Please note that for this role, we can currently hire candidates based in the following countries: Austria, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
- Designing and implementing our BI solution (Tableau) and ensuring that all data protection requirements are met
- Supporting Data Engineers on planning and developing new data models that allow user-friendly, customized reporting
- Supporting the various international business units by giving them access to BI solutions tailored for their needs
- Creating customized dashboards based on those data models
- Driving the right strategy to continuously increase dashboard performance
What you need to succeed:
- Around 3-5 years professional experience in the field of Business Intelligence on the Analysis and Administration side
- A proven track record of successfully implementing and administrating BI reports using Tableau
- Experience in managing complex BI projects
- Sound knowledge of query and data manipulation languages e.g. SQL, etc.
- Good understanding of data structures and data management
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- A naturally proactive approach with the ability to bring new ideas to fruition in a solution-oriented way
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge on Google Cloud Platform solutions, basic Python
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse workspace with an open, international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
🔍 Are you looking for something else? Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.